HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its allways good to have supporters to a site that cares about their fellow members
plus a real nice give away like every so often is really nice

I support RCNT and like free stuff!

Mini HPI recon for the boy, big Revo for me!!

:D:D:D:D

yea it definetly helps with making more people stay a suporter!!! I think it is enough just for the info and stuff from the site..
Dont get me wrong I still want thins truck sooooooooo bad but I am saying that the info that comes from the site from time to time is worth helping out by bein a supporter!!!

I can garentee with the brushless system I will be putting in this little guy it will definetly pull the front wheels off the ground!!! I do beleive it should pull them up anyways from being so small and kinda fast!! I will let everyone know how it drives after I unrap it and charge the battteries!!!! l.o.l. I really hope one of my posts is the post that is called out!!!! Please everyone just agree that I should get this little bad boy!! I know all of you will stand behind me and help me out:hehe::hehe::hehe: Or maybe not l.o.l but I can have my fantasy world everyso often can't I????

I would thing we would have more RCNT supporters than the 32 that have posted
do we have any idea how many we have

Must be time for an update.

frickenjoey 23
MR4X4KING 23
alien13 18
Precision1 16
Macguyver 14
slowngreen 14
Lessen 11
bergoff 11
NCNitro 11
mtaylortank 11
Racer 1966 10
HPIguy 9
robmob 8
ChiefGeek 8
hamz9561 6
WoodiE 6
RonDutton 5
Clintd 4
beason 4
SMaxxin 4
TRXaddict 3
alpinehyperlite 3
BamaFan 2
godale03 2
grgbulldog 2
CptAwesome 2
override 2
abadk9420 1
RCPF 1
pete379 1
bigjay 1
h8z2luze 1

Make that 19

but an extra post could get a new truck

No reason for me to win this. It'll most likely sit looking cute collecting dust. But it would be a crapload of fun for the first hour.. and who does love opening boxes with new stuff inside? :D

ok folks shower then bed time
good luck to everyone

OMG just one more day!!!!

thanks Woodie for giving us a chance to win a great prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back