HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come from the FUTURE!!! How is that cheating? But in my world it is still the 14th there so it just doesn't do me much good. Oh well. I do get my weekends a day earlier than you.

I have come from the FUTURE!!! How is that cheating? But in my world it is still the 14th there so it just doesn't do me much good. Oh well. I do get my weekends a day earlier than you.

You also have to start working a day earlier than us. :D

I'm just posting to better my odds!

to better out odds

i was just hoping i would be the lucky numbered post

It's going to be so funny when one of the 1 posting guys win. :hehe:

jeese my count is almost half of everyone else..l.o.l. that might be lucky though!!! probly not thow. if it werent for bad luck I would have no luck at all!!! Although I think winning this would make my last 2 months seem alittle better.. you never know.. so let me win and I will let you know how I feel.. yeah 100,000 post's thats just a couple a day.l.o.l. I think that woodie is the top spammer in this site!!!

---------- Post added at 4:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:20 PM ----------

was just looking threw the thread and I guess we arent going to hit 800 post's.. that sucks!!! I wanted to see this thing go way higher than 800.. but oh well more of a chance for all of us that have posted here!!! Imagine the responses If this was opend to all of the members??? And just all of our luck someone brand new would win the thing on there 3rd post ever...

And I hope not rob that would suck cause I would have to go through and delete afew of my post's

WoodiE never wins.

But of course.

:post_count1:

I think we should skip the drawing and just say i won!

When does the madness end? 12AM EST, MT or PST?

Where is this operation based out of anyway? How long will it take to ship that little thing to me? Making weekend plans already.....

:D:D:D:D

Not really. Just click on the Replies count under stats before entering the thread and you get an instant post count by member.

Updated....

frickenjoey 21
MR4X4KING 20
alien13 17
Macguyver 13
Precision1 12
bergoff 11
NCNitro 11
slowngreen 11
mtaylortank 10
Lessen 9
HPIguy 9
Racer 1966 9
ChiefGeek 8
hamz9561 6
RonDutton 5
WoodiE 5
beason 4
robmob 4
Clintd 3
TRXaddict 3
alpinehyperlite 3
BamaFan 2
godale03 2
grgbulldog 2
CptAwesome 2
override 2
SMaxxin 2
abadk9420 1
RCPF 1
pete379 1
bigjay 1
h8z2luze 1

Aww crap, I got some catchin up to do! :angry:

Will these little trucks pull the front wheels off the ground?

Must be time for an update.

frickenjoey 23
MR4X4KING 23
alien13 18
Precision1 16
Macguyver 14
slowngreen 14
Lessen 11
bergoff 11
NCNitro 11
mtaylortank 11
Racer 1966 10