How To Turn Your Hamster Into A Fighting Machine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImBroken said:
My prairie dog is ready for your hamster, Biotch....

hamster.jpg

rambokitty will take of your rodent

rambocat.gif

:)

Great just great Now I have to get a hamster...
Thanks alot guys. :argue:

ZANDOR said:
Great just great Now I have to get a hamster...
Thanks alot guys. :argue:
Hey you get the hamster i've got the cannon we can launch it from

itsmesag1 said:
Hey you get the hamster i've got the cannon we can launch it from

I'm sorry man but you left your self wide open (no pun intended) for some serious teasing there with that statement......

oh so tempting lol but better not

Thank god the instructions werent for a Battle Gerbil... that could have got ugly real quick.

RushRC said:
I'm sorry man but you left your self wide open (no pun intended) for some serious teasing there with that statement......

oh so tempting lol but better not
Thats just wrong man i think I'm going to go :puke: now :) LOL! ITSME dont swing that way!!

[inwindow=500]http://www.wdavidhicks.com/rcnitro/images/lemmiwinks.swf[/inwindow]

My colon is as clean as the day I was born thanks to Lemmiwinks!

ROFLMAO....I needed this this morning...you guys rock....
I can't find sniper kitty cause he'd take all you mofos out....w/ stealth and a smile....

Oh wait, Spitfire thinks it's lame to post a pic on 2 Forums....I didn't realize I was being jipped by reading an already posted thread.....for shame people, we are contributing to this problem by enjoying this thread.....well I take back my post....and cram it in spitfires cram hole......

I'm sure i'll be chastised for biting lines from Dodgeball now...OH FRIGGIN WELL!!!

Oh yeah, bitch. It's all about the stealth..
Here ya go, Plaid..
sniper-cat.jpg

DAmn I was trying to get it hosted and couldn't remember my photobucket password....thanks candyman

Thanks for the Monday morning laugh guys, first time I've seen the hamster thing and the other rodent pics.

lol @ plaidfish "cram it in spitfire's cram hole...." and I thought I was the only guy who enjoyed dodgeball. too funny.

OK, Kudos for killer hamsters! Woo Hoo! I would think guinea pigs could carry a larger blade, though.

This thread kills me. I love your sniper-kitty, Candyman.

But my high cyclic rate of fire will lay a swath of fiery hell over anyone who opposes me.

greenberet.jpg

Green Beret Gopher trumps all the stuf up there IMO.

Nothing beats a .50 Cal.

Well, hell! As Beason stated to me yesterday, "you're a DINK!" Clearly I am for these reasons:

1. I've never seen the hamster poster, which could mean I have a life and don't spend all day surfing various forums.
2. Clearly I must not be a Richard Gere fan.
3. WTF is a Xmod? I'm guessing a "Fast & Furious" R/C car?

I think MNM's original post is HILARIOUS, and the follow-up threads just make it that much funnier! I think Spitfire is jealous because he didn't think of it first, but I get the feeling he doesn't think of a lot things first! Like N. Dynamite said, "Gosh, you're freakin' retarded!"

"Gar, sweetdiesel. Gar"

Tweak NO WAY could you hit me w/ a .50 cal while I'm sniping you from the mountains....C'mon Sniper Kitty is in a cement building and it's metal sheets in the walls....HA Ninja stealth beats all.....
MW I just recently found out about Xmods too...they are crappy lil RCs you can hop up.....either Radio shackles or Target I forget who has them.....

This Thread is just another reason this is the first place I check in the morning while drinking my first gallon of coffee. LOL This thread was just way too funny. Just as Plaid needed this thread yesterday... today was the day it worked for me! Funny poop man.... I had a hamster when I was a kid... I ran him through a maze for a science project... I never thought of stealth...

Tom

Plaidfish said:
Tweak NO WAY could you hit me w/ a .50 cal while I'm sniping you from the mountains....C'mon Sniper Kitty is in a cement building and it's metal sheets in the walls....HA Ninja stealth beats all.....
MW I just recently found out about Xmods too...they are crappy lil RCs you can hop up.....either Radio shackles or Target I forget who has them.....

Radio shack, yo! (heh, sorry, quoting the commerical where the kid is saying "you know how much I love cars, yo!")

Anything THAT cheap comes from radio shack. Home of the cheap knockoff POS's...

And I got one that'll annihilate any of those rodents; dog gas. Nuff said... That's a weapon of mass destruction right there.

Back