How To Turn Your Hamster Into A Fighting Machine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnm

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hamsterfighting8ij.jpg

love the trouble shooting section !:spit:

mnm...it was okay when you posted it on infernal...but to post it on here is sorta lame, man. And It was funny like last year when It first came out.

Oh. you got owned by Mr. 62 posts!

I think it's kinda funny. Strange enough, I don't know what "Inferno" is and I haven't seen it. So I guess someone needs to go flame on a diffirent site, cause I think it's funny.

SpitFireV12RR said:
mnm...it was okay when you posted it on infernal...but to post it on here is sorta lame, man. And It was funny like last year when It first came out.

So what if it was posted on another site..
You have a problem? with that..
I nevery seen it befor I think it is Very funny

Some poeples kids :shrug:

SpitFireV12RR said:

So what if it’s old? That doesn’t mean everyone saw it already. I bet there are some out there that didn’t come across it!Take a chill pill.

If you dont apprciate a post then just dont post in it!

Last edited:
Looks like a good kit with good directions LOL

I never saw this before...Thanks for posting it

Thought it was funny. It's the first time I've seen it.

SpitFireV12RR said:

it was funny till i read your post.

mnm very funny like the trouble shooting part. lmao

Last edited:
Spitfire: Stop while you are still an active member man. Don't trash a post because you think it isn't relevant or something. so what if YOU have seen it, WE have not. Unlike you with your copious amounts of free time on your hands, we sometimes like to get one forum, become familiar with it's members and try to be upstanding members of society in general.

I wonder if the Death Hampster is available in RTK? (Ready to Kill)... I don't dig kits too much.

I'm in the process of developing a few Aluminum and CF hopups.
Any interest?

I imagine weight can be an issue. Perhaps one of those new ceramic bladed knifes could enhance maneuverability. HOw about 'roids in the hamster feed?

I'm in.
And I got your s**t right here...

superhamster.jpg

Can you launch a modded hampster?
Potato gun or sling shot comes to mind.

I could spring for a wheelie bar, but I wanna see how it runs before I dump too much cash. ;)

My prairie dog is ready for your hamster, Biotch....

hamster.jpg

How did you guys train your rodents to be so aggressive.
My squirrel is a lazy bastard!
party-squirrel.jpg

ImBroken said:
My prairie dog is ready for your hamster, Biotch....

hamster.jpg

ROFL! That is too funny

This is the first time I have seen it as well.

HAHA! That is hilarious! "don't run with an armed hamster" haha nice find

RatzoRC said:
How did you guys train your rodents to be so aggressive.
My squirrel is a lazy bastard!
party-squirrel.jpg

lmao

Good one.

Back