how old are you guys???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 14. My dad is 43 and he even enjoys racing and bashing with them :D

37 and I can still keep up with any 22 year old in the unit. (If they slow down a little)lol
.......yeah I know the feeling sometimes. Karl M....you at Cannon brother?

what about a 16 year old
Yes qaart I can...everyday of the week and twice on Sunday just to prove it. I may be a crusty Sarge but most of the "younger" guys in my unit don't wanna tangle because they say us old guys are mean.....heh heh heh.

Oh yeah on topic I am 31 my dad turns 60 this year and he still loves the smell of nitro and just broke in his new Jammin' CRT X2 Pro...

I guess I'm the old man so far. I'll be 54 on the 16th of this month. I really don't mind being called an old geezer. I retired nearly 3 years ago from the Sheriff's Office. Gives me more time to play with my car. when my 18 year old son got his nitro car, I had to have one too. The hobby just brings the two of us closer when we're old bashing with each other.

25 with the body of a 24 year old

i just turned 28 in march and never to old to play with rc's my dad is 54 still has a few of them and my g/f 's dad is 74 and has more rc's than most people i know

42 this year. Got off my ass and started turning back the clock. I feel better now than I have in 10 years. There's a lot to be said for turning off the TV and walking away...

42 this year. Got off my ass and started turning back the clock. I feel better now than I have in 10 years. There's a lot to be said for turning off the TV and walking away...
and sitting down at the rc bench!

i got called childish by a 10year old i dont see how its childish they dont go 7mph and the coast a fortune

I bet the 10 year old makes more sense than you do.

31 here... and get asked all the time.... "when are you going to stop playing with Toy cars?".... and "when are you going to stop playing video games?" Same answer for both... When I die, or my thumbs fall off. Which ever comes first!

i'll be 37 in December but if your lucky i act like a 15 yr old. :)
My wife tells me everyday that my 4 yr old is more mature than i am! I guess teaching him the pull my finger joke wasn't a good idea. haha

Dang Coby, I would have thought you were closer to 18... lol

Back