how old are you guys???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big jilm

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My wife is always giving me poop saying that I'm too old to be playing with rc cars...Just wondering' I don't really care what she says anyway!!;)

Was trying to make a poll but couldn't find the option.:angry:

40 years young here. The difference between men and boys is the price of the toys! And man, do I have some toys!!!

My wife is always giving me poop saying that I'm too old to be playing with rc cars...Just wondering' I don't really care what she says anyway!!;)

Was trying to make a poll but couldn't find the option.:angry:

How old are you? I'm 15 stuck in a 31 year olds body!:D

Yea, Forgot to put my age hu.. Waiting to call all you guys geezers...:hehe:

Na, I'm 32 and it's like I told my wife, I had driven radioshack buggies when I was a kid and always wanted a nitro. Now I can afford one...:p:

you guys are childish if you play with rc cars.....

As for me, i drive my hobby grade radio controlled vehicles on a dialy bases. lol.

37 and I can still keep up with any 22 year old in the unit. (If they slow down a little)lol

I'm bout to be 16 so i can call yall geezers lol

My "unit" can keep up with any 22 year old!!:D Thankfully not hurting in that area yet.

17 here - 18 in December. I've been called immature while driving my little RC18 and then I broke out the Baja... that opinion didn't last long. lol

i got called childish by a 10year old i dont see how its childish they dont go 7mph and the coast a fortune

I didn't used to like being called immature but now that's quite alright!

to bad i didnt have the revo there it prob run them over lol.

I'm getting ready to celebrate my 15th anniversary of my 21st Birthday...Thats 36 for those who can't add quick...

The difference between men and boys is the price of the toys! And man, do I have some toys!!!

We dont even wanna get started on this subject :D

33 here but every day I feel like 69. :D

22 and loving it. The only reason i wana get old, is because i wana be so senile that i stand in my drive way and wave my pecker at traffic........ and have the people just say.... awww, bless his heart..... lol

Back