Got Me a Rock Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well..... Imbroken planted the idea in my head and with the help of NCNitro. I picked up this crawler from another forum. It should be fun and a diffrent pace then Nitro Buggys and MT's. I have never done any RC rock crawling but I would imagine it to be like working on a puzzle.... The other thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that its somewhat quiet and you do not need a track or wide open space. Here is a link to some pics of it. when i get it and set it up I will post more.

Here is the Rock Crawler

Last edited:
link is busted.. :( these crawlers look cool but i dunno I'm more of a speed freak!! lol good luck

Funny thing is... you'll be the only one playin till we get ours finished... lol I can't wait to start tinkering with a crawler.. I've already got some sick ideas for a lid...

beason said:
link is busted.. :( these crawlers look cool but i dunno I'm more of a speed freak!! lol good luck

Try the link again beason.....

ImBroken said:
Funny thing is... you'll be the only one playin till we get ours finished... lol I can't wait to start tinkering with a crawler.. I've already got some sick ideas for a lid...

You know the time i get mine up and running and know how it works you will have at least 2K into yours lol

nice!!! thanks.. like i said befor I'm more of a speed guy.. but i like things that are different.. maby ill get a mini.. i like the mini giant.. but i live in texas.. i would have to make a rock pile befor i could crawle up it.. lol

Very nice! I had a JPS chassis just like that one. Not sure what you paid for it but the chassis alone sells for well over $300.00 new.

Every time one of you gets a crawler it puts another 1/4 twist in my arm.
DAMN YOU GUYS!
Stop it, Stop it!!!

Sweet we will have a crawler fourm soon!
all my stuf sould be in by the end of next week...

FastEddy said:
Every time one of you gets a crawler it puts another 1/4 twist in my arm.
DAMN YOU GUYS!
Stop it, Stop it!!!

you know you want one.....

There big there bad They can walk up stairs
Every wants one its a crawler!!!!!!
My best jingle....

crawler.jpg

cool vid....Did you see woodie driving the yellow jeep!

that little kid had a bad ass crawler.. and he could drive pretty good to.. but the one witht he flames was bad ASSER!!! that thing is sick!!! i be hes sick now... flipping it over in the water like that..

nice buy msly, that thing looks awesome!

Thats a nice vid...Gota love the TLT based crawlers.

Nice Clod MSLY! I want to see more pics once you get it. Damn you guys, Zandor with the Gecko II, Msly with the JPS Chassis, and me with my raggety ass ESP C4 chassis. I aint even got mine up and running yet and now I need to get a new chassis already. Oh wait, at least ImBroken still only has a stock Clod, so at least I aint at the bottom of the pecking order, yet anyway, lol.

NCNitro said:
Nice Clod MSLY! I want to see more pics once you get it. Damn you guys, Zandor with the Gecko II, Msly with the JPS Chassis, and me with my raggety ass ESP C4 chassis. I aint even got mine up and running yet and now I need to get a new chassis already. Oh wait, at least ImBroken still only has a stock Clod, so at least I aint at the bottom of the pecking order, yet anyway, lol.

I wouldn't get rid of the z4 NC, It is a good crawling chassis. The JPS was built for racing but it can hold it's own on the rocks a little short. The Gecko I or II well there just frickin awesome crawlers.

Back