Sold / Found Getting out of nitro sell off...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate you.. why do you do this to me? No love? The bolts on the mount on the bottom picture looks like a SB mount.

Trust me if I had the coin id take that chassis in a heartbeat

Could you work out a price for the ths setup shipped to me please

Will those CVDs fit on a Tru-trac RPM converted 5309 Revo? I'm very interested in those and the trencher combo.

I hate you.. why do you do this to me? No love? The bolts on the mount on the bottom picture looks like a SB mount.

Yeah thats the FLM standard maxx mount

Could you work out a price for the ths setup shipped to me please

I could probably work something out, lemme think of something

Will those CVDs fit on a Tru-trac RPM converted 5309 Revo? I'm very interested in those and the trencher combo.

I dont know what length those arms are but I can tell you these will not fit the extended arms on the T-Maxx. The trencher combo is still available, brand new never ran set!

Deff need that pipe the picco is going in the new revo and I dont want to cork it up with the stockie setup
Good price:D

Picco .28, OS .21, ERCM pipe back up for sale....

what's best price on ercm pipe and will it work on tmaxx?how much for motor mount off that chasis?

what's best price on ercm pipe and will it work on tmaxx?how much for motor mount off that chasis?

FLM chassis with braces, motor mount, servo guard, direct pull linkage and servo posts - $70 shipped

ERCM price is about as low as I want to go, it will work with the t-maxx but it won't be a straight fit. You will need to either use a coupler or get a manifold like the RD Logics straight pipe one and kind of custom fit it.

I really don't want to part the t-maxx out in individual pieces, If I can't sell it off in chunks are all together then I will just hang on to it. Sorry man

GAAA You are going to keep taunting me with that thing aren't you!! Guys that is a super solid both show AND go set-up.

Yup :) It's gonna hang over your head forever now, cause the thing is even if I pull it from here it's not going anywhere but in a box in my closet.

I'm gonna try and sweeten this deal up on the t-maxx package...This will be good until I go back to work tuesday afternoon on the 8th :)

T-Maxx bomb proof chassis package with OS .21 - $300 + s/h of your choice.

I'll throw in the servo horns and wheel bearings...

Hi do u still have that engine if so what cc is it and will it fit hpi savage x?

have you still got the 21tm??
i have a buyer for it if you do ,pm me

Wow, frickenjoey. That thing is beautiful. :whistle:
No Rolex...I had not noticed....Stop taunting me damn you!:angry::D (runs away with eyes closed and hands over ears) La la la la I can't hear you!! (Misses doorway and hits door jam) Weird naked guy behind the potted tree in the lounge makes fake bird nosies...... CA CA CA... woop wooop woop...CA CA.

Bump, updated sale thread

---------- Post added at 9:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:30 AM ----------

Hi do u still have that engine if so what cc is it and will it fit hpi savage x?

The Picco .28 will fit your savage x with a little modificition to the motor mount.

Added revo parts and reduced some prices....

There has to be someone who could use a cheap picco .28...Its in great condition,comes ready to go and will include a roto start for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.