Sold / Found Getting out of nitro sell off...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have decided to get out of nitro for now.

I work two weeks on, two weeks off in the oilfield and have one week left on my days off. I will still try to respond to PM's while I am at work but shipping times may vary. Will ship US only, no international sales. I have a postal scale so rather than charging a flat rate buyers will pay actual shipping costs, unless otherwise noted. I will be shipped items either 1st class, priority or flat rate priority. :D

I also have this listed on two other forums.

Nitro Revo Parts - I just finished converting my Revo to brushless today so I am going to go ahead and get rid of the parts I no longer need. Included in this lot is:

Two Trannies - One with FOC and one with FOC, Center Diff and Rear Brake setup
Spare Bulkheads with fresh diffs inside
Rear RPM arms -These are not the Tru-track version
Tekno RC - Receiver box, Throttle/Brake servo linkage and servo bracket, Fuel tank, Battery box
Spare fuel tank parts
Spare diff parts - Housings, gears etc
Shock mounts
Motor Saver air filter with spare foam
Spur gears and hardened clutchbells
Servo gaurd

There is some small stuff I am sure I am missing but this is the jest of it - Pending Sale

DSC02925.gif

DSC02924.gif

DSC02923.gif

DSC02922.gif

DSC02921.gif

Picco P3 .28 - Broke in the motor and on the second tank while performance tuning it the steering servo gave out. Never got the servo fixed so the motor has not been run since. It has a scratched fin from flipping it during break in. This motor has INSANE power, can't keep the front end on the ground. So far from what I have ran the motor it is another great running motor I have had. It's still mounted in the Savage X so I don't have any close up shots. I have a brand new BOCA bearing that will be included with it along with all the original box and paper work. Has an Ascendency 4 shoe clutch on it and a spare with spare shoes and springs. Also have the Ascendency clutch tool (makes things super easy). - $OLD

DSC02772.gif

DSC02774.gif

DSC02775.gif

DSC02776.gif

DSC02777.gif

DSC02762.gif

MIP T-Maxx 2.5 CVD's - This is for the shorter wheelbased Maxx and I imagine will work on the shorter wheelbased Revo. These are in like new condition, only a few runs on them. Super thick and straight as an arrow! These things are bullet proof :D - $50 shipped
DSC02747.jpg

Proline Trencher X mounted on Gun metal Deperados (zero offset) - These are BRAND NEW, mounted for pictures but never ran. The zero offset wouldn't work for my application. I built these myself, gorilla taped the tires to minimize ballooning. $65 shipped

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

Integy 23mm hex 40 series dish wheels - I don't know anything about these wheels other than they are brand new. Never seen glue, never even mounted to my knowledge. $10 shipped
DSC02734.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

Top Flight tire/prop balancer - Used but like new, this is an antique from when my dad was into the hobby ALONG time ago. It still has all the parts and functions perfectly. I have balanced a set of tires on it before. Pending Sale
DSC02758.gif

DSC02760.gif

Thanks for looking, I accept Paypal and am willing to haggle on some of the prices. :D

Last edited:
Can ya ship that picco to australia :D
Pretty please

pm sent about ercm pipe and the picco's.

PM replied

@chickenman - I can ship it if you would like but you will have to pay all shipping fees.

Are you able to get a quote for me, I have a home ready and waiting for it just need to fab a mount

---------- Post added at 6:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:27 AM ----------

Are you open to trades??

chickenman I sent you a PM

pm sent,i will take the picco.28 monday.that is a good deal on those wheels and tires,I already have a set,or i would but them too.good deal on thay.26 also.

Pm sent that .26 is gonna look good shoehorned into my stampede lololo

that was a good deal on that chickenman.

Still working on it need something bigger for the stampede, 3.3 was crazy if get this I recon its gonna take flight

Picco is still up for sale, price drop to $150 shipped. Reduced a few other prices. Also forgot to mention the .28 comes with pull start and rotostart. Not sure if the rotostart fits it though.

Last edited:
Added pictures of the .28

Took off and added some things...BUMP

heading out to work tomorrow for two weeks, if anyone wants anything I can have it shipped out before I leave tomorrow.

Back home from work now and ready to sell some more stuff.....

OS .21 is pending sale
ERCM Pipe is pending sale
.28 pending sale

Willing to part out T-Maxx chassis:

Transmission with Steel RRP gears and RRP Slipper - $100 shipped
FLM chassis with braces, motor mount, servo guard, direct pull linkage and servo posts - $70 shipped
Pipe and header - $45 shipped
Fuel line, tank, filter, receiver box - $25 shipped
Motor saver air (comes with 2 extra new foams) - $15 shipped

Screws will be included only to parts they go with

Make offers on the rest, I'm tired of looking at it......

That ths pipe , what engine did you run that with
I'm thinking of putting the picco in a revo and now need a header and pipe to suit

That was ran on the OS 21, it is kinda between a small block and big block sized pipe. I'm sure it would work good on the picco.

Gaaa take down that picture of the half built Maxx and OS. I don't need more projects. If it was the extended chassis I would be all over it whether I wanted to or not.

It is the extended chassis if I remember correctly, either way its a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.