Futaba 7c programming

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrself58

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Have two motors on a mix. Throttle Master works great. Slave Aux channel will not engage until half throttle. When it does engage it is at half throttle. Already swapped at the receiver. Same problem so it is not the motor or ESC
Switches off
RT 100%
Any suggestions

has 2nd esc been calibrated in mixed channels ?

Last edited:
I would say No since I don’t know what that means. These are leftover from a drone I quit flying. Something out of parts laying around.

9403A187-EE9D-4AFA-8CA3-D17A7C10A379.jpeg

You will need to disconnect number 1 esc while leaving 2nd esc with power. then calibrate the # 2 esc. this should smooth you 1/2 throttle issue..you might set this up like a quad with counter turning props.

You will need to disconnect number 1 esc while leaving 2nd esc with power. then calibrate the # 2 esc. this should smooth you 1/2 throttle issue..you might set this up like a quad with counter turning props.
I’ll try that tomorrow. Thanks

id also check radio setting...for that rc i would have used a piston grip.and made a Y harness for esc..do they both have bec? if they do that might be the issue.Quad esc usually dont have a bec.its usually a ubec.good luck.have fun

id also check radio setting...for that rc i would have used a piston grip.and made a Y harness for esc..do they both have bec? if they do that might be the issue.Quad esc usually dont have a bec.its usually a ubec.good luck.have fun
I used what I had already. I’m a cheap SOB. Lol
Had fun with the mechanical side and learned a LOT about programming. Now that I can turn with the motors only I’m going to this Fun in the swimming pool

EEF7A1D9-87B7-472B-9085-9281FB65CA52.jpeg

12D4786C-4EAC-4C81-A50E-B6625BEBBADF.jpeg

Back