Sold / Found *FT/FS* RTR E-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
normal_05-18-05%20007.jpg

RTR E-Maxx with the following upgrades;
  • Heat Sinks
  • RPM Center Skid Plate
  • RRP Pinion/Spur Gears
  • Hitek 645 Steering Servo
  • Futaba Forward/Reverse Servo
  • RCRaven Dual-Rate Springs

This truck has been highly maintained. Differentials and transmission were thoroughly cleaned and re-greased, worn screws replaced every 6 runs.

Comes with TQ3 Radio. Ready to race. You will need 8 AA batteries for radio and battery packs for truck.

This truck has really been babied. It's never been in a race, never been jumped, never been bashed, all I've done is run it around my backyard in circles and occasionally up and own the street. It's got a few scratches but is in great condition.

normal_05-18-05%20005.jpg

normal_05-18-05%20006.jpg

$200.00 or trade. Interested in a combination of two RTR electric trucks stadium or mini or combination.

Domestic shipping is $15.00 flat rate. International buyers; I will use USPS unless you specify otherwise, the box will be 24X18X12 and weigh approximately 15 lbs. You can calculate your shipping cost here http://ircalc.usps.gov/. International shipping cost will have to be paid after sale unless we agree on price before and it is included when you pay.

Not responsible for anything that happens during shipping, insurance only costs a couple dollars more!!

Please send me a small email at [email protected] if interested, I may miss your reply here.

Last edited:
Truck has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.