Sold / Found FS: Hpi Nmt, Kyosho Mp7.5, Fm Radio, Foam Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Fs: All Of My R/c Stuff Must Go

SCROLL WAY DOWN I HAVE WAY MORE THINGS FOR SALE. ALL MY r/c STUFF. ALL OF IT.

HPI NMT For sale @ $200 shipped:

INFO:

-no body included
-no engine
-no radio stuff

lots of upgrades. LOTS.
metal upper tray
metal shock tower
buggy wing
masher 2k's
mostly new chassis
turnbuckles
rpm HD cups
blue springs all around
metal rear shocks
mostly new bumpers (mossdog)
racer tank
metal steering setup
ss hinge pins

pics:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v237/razornmt/HPI NMT FOR SALE/

Last edited:
bump bump.

bump bump bump

Last edited:
you considering any trades for the buggy?

maybe. what have u got?

a 21savage with an extra body. It's had maybe 3/4 of a gallon through it.

I have an add up in this forum with it.

Brandon

sold stuff.

Last edited:
Whar Yr Camaro.... Looking for any MOD parts for it yet? You name it I can prob get it.

i want a 92 with targa / a 350

TARGA isnt a option. How ever my custon conversion is a option.

Might have some more new pic's witn in the next few weeks. I just put the 8point roll bar is. When Time permits I'm painting it.

Anyways....... back on the topic.

BUY His stuff people...... Id buy your buggy if someone would buy this damm micro

well targa / t-tops. same type dealio, just not the full on converatble cuz its ugly to the nth degree.

well, good luck selling the micro, email me and tell me to take massive amounts of screenies of it so you can see EVERY bit of it. i dont want a "not good description" thing going on. ya know?

razor pics of the mx3 radio?

extra crystals? servo's or recievers?

Brandon

Last edited:
gimmie five minutes.

ok. I'm abotu to absolutely murder this thread with these pictures. my screen resolution is 1600x1200, and i know at least ONE, maybe two of these pics are also 1600x1200 (under 100k file size though) anyways. here goes.

PICT0001.gif

PICT0002.gif

Thats the mx3, fm , 75 mhz chnl 79
it has the reciever , and in a pic further down this post is a servo, i dont know if it works or not, al i know is it looks new /dusty/ but new. $75 bucks

PICT0003.gif

Thats the starter box. the top is obviously scratched a bit, but look at the side. their are No scratches on any of the sides EXCEPT one of the bottom corners thanks to my dumbass cousin. anyways, its a VERY small scratch that u wont ever see unless looking at it. also, its dusty. i wiped msot of it off though.

$75 bucks

PICT0004.gif

$15 bucks, its a qucik glow plug ignitor charger, will also include the glow plug ignitor found further down in another picture.

PICT0005.gif

i got this as a back ignitor for use with my starter box. i didnt realize it at first, but 12 volts going to a glow plug is too much. i dont know what to do with this.

$ 5 bucks.

PICT0006.gif

i have two .12-.18 headers here. one is a standard tmaxx blue header. the OTHER is the new jersey hobby shop BIG TUBE header. it is bigger in size than my .21 headers. its insane. it has caked on mud and crap. if i had a wire wheel i would clean them up good but i dont so. w/e.

$20 bucks

PICT0007.gif

here we have 3 tools for setting up a car. we have the ride hieght thing, the cabmer gauage. and a toe in-out gauge.

$20 never used. sigh.

PICT0008.gif

heres a bunch of oils and poop. the oils that u can't read are 1000, 7000, and 5000

$10 bucks for all of them

PICT0010.gif

thats the servo and the ignitor mentioned in previous for sale thingies, i want 5 bucks for the stand. the wire on top is not for sale.

Here are pictures of the 9886 pipe.

0b6869f5.gif

15f8fdbc.gif

bb602105.gif

well. like i said $100 buxks for the pipe.

this is ALL of my r/c stuff. i have no more. none. at all. when this stuff sells i will be out of the hobby for good. also, if any of you buy stuff from me, besure to leave trader feedback, weather it be good or bad. also, look at it now. i have one good thingy so far. need moar pics? email me and ill send u hundreds of them. questions? ask here or email or w/e.

how about say... $700 for all of it. EVERY thing r/c i own.

If i can conjur up $50, i'd like to take that box-o-parts off your hands. I think i still have your address somewhere in my pc, if not i'll request it via your email address.
I may also want those tires from the racer.
BTW, you should see the racer2 you sold me, its lookin real good, it cleaned up real nice, and has some cool new purple on it.

Talk to ya soon.

Chris

alright.
ill cut u a deal with the box / tires if u do it. say $60 for them both?

Razor ill take the radio and reciver.for 70$ shipped..do you have pay pal

no paypal. postal money order thing. I'm sure u can get a tracking # on it. all my stuff will be sent UPS ground with a tracking number.

Last edited:
ok if you want to deal ill take the mx3 for 70$ with the reciver..LMK and pm me your addy..and ill send you out a postal money order monday :cheers:

dont know if youll check your email before this but we forgot to get your adress zandor. email it to me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.