Sold / Found SC10 4WD & Nitro Hydro Plane Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
There was a big automotive swap meet in Springfield Mo this weekend and I overspent on my Mustang project. Now I need to sell an R/C to pay back my bank account. Also selling one for a friend.

First up,my friend is selling this nice SC10 4X4 Short Course Race Truck. I believe this was originally a kit version. It has a LOT of nice stuff on it including: Viper 4500KV motor and ESC combo,Big Bore threaded shocks with dust boots and bleeder screws,metal geared servo(not 100% for sure),Carbon Fiber chassis brace, and NEW J Concepts tires. It is a fully enclosed belt drive. Comes with the factory Associated XP3 2.4 radio and receiver.

The only bads I can see are the body is a little rough. It's the Pro-Comp version and will work for a while so you can get your custom one ready! And the front left drive shaft is slightly bent. Not too noticeable while driving but should be fixed/replaced. Also we do not have the program card for the ESC but the set-up seems to be real good.

All you need is a 2S LiPo & charger and you're ready to race! Reason for sale,dropped back to 2WD class and already bought a truck for that. $250 shipped PP fees covered

Second Item: 1/12 Scale Pro-Boat Nitro Hydroplane the Miss Llumar. This boat is in good condition and is complete including the stock factory radio and receiver. Everything is factory stock on this boat.

The bad part: This boat has been sitting unused for at least a couple of years. The engine is pull-start and has great compression but I have never personally had it running. I bought it as you see it now. Thought I would get it running and use it but it hasn't happened. Asking $175 shipped & PP fees covered

Both of these need to sell quickly and they will be posted in multiple places. 1st with cash gets them. Might negotiate some on the boat,not sure on the SC10. PM any questions,please don't any "dibs " posts. If multiple buyers,I"ll check the time stamps on the PMs.

sc10-1.JPG
sc10-3.JPG
sc10-4.JPG
sc10-5.JPG
sc10-6.JPG
boat1.JPG
boat2.JPG
boat3.JPG
boat4.JPG
boat5.JPG

Last edited:
Status