Sold / Found FS:Hopped up HB Lightning!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so i'll ship first then when you get the car, you'll send out the B4?

My brother is packing the buggy up right now. We will have to ship it on tuesday because its not ready for today...

Last edited:
Its all packed up now, ready to ship on tuesday. He doesn't have that much money, so hes gonna ship it parcel because it is already really expensive. Tell me if you ordered the B4 yet cuz my brother wants to know. thanks.

The B4 is on order - I will be on Vacation tomorrow for a week.
If you want to hold off on shipping it that is cool.
Ship to
Rush RC
1301 Justin Rd 201-232
Lewisville, TX 75077

Thanks
Bruce

Ok........ Is it alright if i shipped it to

Rush RC 1305 Bogard Lane Lewisville, TX 75077 ? Cuz its kinda on the box..... If you want me to hold off on shipping that is cool, but if you get it before you get back from vaca, the sooner my bro will get his car... so ill ship it tomorrow. I hope that address is fine, if not please tell me or that is where it is going..... thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, i shipped it today by parcel cuz my brother didnt want to spend more, knowing it was already at $16...

Welcome back Bruce! Hey, can you give me the name of the charger that you ordered for this? thanks.

If that does not work out, I have a T4 RTR kit with all the needed items...

LMK if you want pics...

ths but no thanks.... my brother doesn't like st's.

Hey your Hot Bodies got here today and it arrived fine. I took it out of the box looked it over added fuel fired it up and it goes in reverse only - what the hell? I have never seen this one before? I will clean it up and get all the sand off it.
What maintenance did you guys do last on it? Maybe this has some thing to do with why it is going in reverse.
The motor fired right up and is very rich but I just shut it right off when I noticed the tires going the wrong way.

Let me know
Bruce

I had that happen twice with my omega on my savage with a pull start. It was the weirdest sounding thing I've heard from any of my RC's.

It only did it when it was relativly cold outside (30-40F).

WHAT????? That has NEVER EVER happened to me! what the hell????? all we did was try to fix the brakes and.... ooo fill the diffs with fluid... 3,5,1. I have only one clue why this might have happened. could be your starterbox. I've heard that if the starter box is wired backwards, it makes the engine run backwards... but thats just what I've heard... this SERIOUSLY never happened to me! WTF?

Maybe you put diffs in backwards. The motor is not running backwards as it runs somewhat smooth just rich. I will look at it again tonight or in the morning. Did you run it after putting it back together?

I dont think so... My brother is the one who put the diffs in... So, that could be the problem, backwards. but I dont get how that would make it go backwards...

I'm going out there right now to mess with it - let you know in a bit

Still running backwards I will try again tomorrow got to go out for dinna

Alright... I just had chinese... lol. mmmmmmm chow fun..... :drool:

hey, my brother and my dad are kind of getting angry that brian hasnt gotten his car yet... Can you ship it tommorrow for him? their saying "Whats the point of waiting to ship the car if you are going to fix it soon anyway?" might aswell ship it tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back