Sold / Found FS:Hopped up HB Lightning!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone! My brother, after seeing the Electric Winter Rage at our Local Track, wants to trade in his hopped up Lightning for like a B4 or a xxx-4 or something. He wants to get $200 for it but, the price is very flexible.

Heres what it comes with:

-Hot Bodies Lightning rr

-OS 21 RG(P) engine 3/4 gal through, properly broken in by me.

-A Polished THS 1/8 buggy Tuned Pipe, got it for $85

-Hotbodies 3 shoe clutch and Flywheel (brand new)

-Brand new Custom painted Proline Crowd Pleazer 9.5 body by me :thumbsup: and Brand new Proline (white) wing (brother cut the wing a little off... the shock tower is 90*... say the wing is at 85*... not that big of a deal, might need a new wing, he will include the old wing but it is not in the best shape)

-Stock radio and all stock electronics all in good shape

-A Full set of (I think Jammin) on-road wheels and tires mounted, but 2 of them are really worn out from power sliding.

Might need a new Spur Gear and/or clutch bell (I think) cuz the gear mesh is kind of loud.... and that might solve it.

The engine will need to be tuned like all engines cuz he hasnt driven it in awhile.

The brakes will need to be tampered with because we can't seem to get them perfect.

You will need a starter box also because the RG is non pullstart.

I am open to all 1/10 scale electric buggy rtr’s 2wd or 4wd like B4, XXX-4, XXX-BK

HAS TO BE RTR

Thanks a lot for your time, if you have any questions, pm me or just post. My email is [email protected] and my AIM is Gemmeadia28

YAY PICS click the little --'s for more...

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest! I am trying to find the charger for my camera right now. The reason i dont have it right now is because we just moved across the country. Hopefully we will find it tonight! thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Bump for a good freind.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! PICS!!!! :hammer:

I can do a trade - RC10B4 RTR SE + $35.00 for your buggy
This would be brand new and shipped to your door.

Let em know
Bruce

sweet... will it come with EVERYTHING that i'l need? like battery pack, charger, etc?

I can include a 24-hour charger and a 1800 sport pack

Could you include a faster charger and keep the $35 extra? Cuz my brother will want to drive all day and if he would have to wait that long it would be dumb... dont ya think?

I have a 15 min charger - i think hobbyco I will do that - let me know

yeah that sounds really good! so what about hobbyco? I was confused in that sentence.... :shrug:

I think he means that the charger is hobbyco.

My brother really wants the red body if u have it. he doesn't like how the blue colors go together

I can order that a red one in just let me know if we have a deal!

Thanks
Bruce

FYI- Bruce aims to please so feel confident with his products and offers!! RUSHRC Rocks!!!

thanks jon...

Rushrc... I think we have a deal! so you know that the brakes are kinda messed up so i dont want to get yelled at for not saying anything about it. Other than that, you know how to tune, so i think its good! ORDER UP! lol.

B4 RTR SE
15 Min charger
battery pack

cool? i think it is.

O and if you are wondering, my ebay name is ericg233 and I have 100% positive feedback.... if you were worried or something. I wont screw u... lol.

Ok you have a deal then I will order it tomorrow and request a red one for ya!

Let me know when you ship it
Thanks
Bruce

Rush RC
1301 Justin Road #201-232
Lewisville, TX 75077

Last edited:
How about we both ship them the same day... How about we both ship them the day that you get the B4 so he can get it asap. does that sound good? or did you have something else in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back