Sold / Found FS: GS Storm (SOLD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I'll sit quietly by so as to not distract other buyers. BUT if this thing is still around the first week in September, consider it sold.

I would think it will be sold by Sept. But ya' never know. BUMP for a very nice buggy!! I may even have some extra $$ before then, but I do need to finish the attic..............

PSUNitro, am an alumn. Are you in attendance or just a local?

Since I partially derailed this thread, I went through and cleaned it up. If you are missing a post in this thread and it was related to my off topic conversation, I apologize for the loss.

Courtesy bump for a great buggy.

Thanks Sky! I didnt see it as a potential problem, but thanks for the concern!

While I want to buy your buggy, I do not want to be the one to stop other buyers from beating me to the punch. Good luck with the sale. I'll look this up in September.

hey,
How user friendly are these buggies. I am looking at getting one but do not want a car that is requires high knowledge. I know a lot about gas engines, but i was not good at tuning my previous HPI savage. How user friendly is this CAr. Thx in advance.

Drew

Buggies are a little easier to work on than MTs. The engine works pretty much the same, so tuning issues in one flavor of RC do not go away in another (unless moving from Nitro to Electric).

You might find that buggies are a lot more fun as you can do quite a bit with them. I would say that if you had the money, this would be a great investment.

funwheels1 said:
hey,
How user friendly are these buggies. I am looking at getting one but do not want a car that is requires high knowledge. I know a lot about gas engines, but i was not good at tuning my previous HPI savage. How user friendly is this CAr. Thx in advance.

Drew

This car is user friendly but the radio is a bit more advanced for a new buggy owner, especially if your not used to all its features! This thing would do my dishes if I knew how to program it! The OS mill in the buggy is barely broken in and would require very little tuning, so I would leave that up to your confidence in tuning an engine. Hope that helps! Thanks for lookin!!

nitromaniac said:
This car is user friendly but the radio is a bit more advanced for a new buggy owner, especially if your not used to all its features! This thing would do my dishes if I knew how to program it! The OS mill in the buggy is barely broken in and would require very little tuning, so I would leave that up to your confidence in tuning an engine. Hope that helps! Thanks for lookin!!

Could you help me with the radio. I just want to turn on the servos, turn on the radio, and be able to drive. Could you set the programming up for me to do this?

Its allready set up for that,, it just has alot of features that a racer would be more expereinced to use! I have the manual for it and its pretty ez to just setup and go! Please PM me with any other questions, I will try and help as much as I can! Thanks! Carl

bump,chump,slump,clump,trump,dump,lump,pump,hump,plump,BUMP!

Say that three times really fast and then buy this buggy!!!

BUMP}Ready to ship!}BUMP <}}}}}}}}}}><

Friday night!! Time for some bumpin!!!

Super Bump

Just so you know, O.S. engines are known for holding a tune.
One of the best engines for that reason. the other thing that they are known for is reliability and durability.

Yet another shameless bump!

I havnt gone back to the original page, but are u accepting trades? If interested Pm me, and maybe we can talk some buisness.

SkyMaxx said:
If this thing isn't sold by September, I may take it off your hands. I can't do it any earlier as money is tight at the moment. September I get some spending money on a large scale...annual bonus for being me.:D

Now this man knows a great deal when he see's one!

Just found out how much a MBX-5 PROSPEC is gonna cost me at my LHS and that made this deal sound even better. September is just around the corner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.