Sold / Found FS: GS Storm (SOLD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitromaniac

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This item has been sold

Thanks again to all for the interest! Carl :)

Last edited:
If this thing isn't sold by September, I may take it off your hands. I can't do it any earlier as money is tight at the moment. September I get some spending money on a large scale...annual bonus for being me.:D

What do I get for knowing you Sky??

Hmmmm...how about a nice little airplane mirror? :D

LMAO...That was funny.
Almost sounds as bad as a ceramic ash tray.
I love the buggy. I'm sure it will find it's way to a good home.
This is a Great buggy from a great guy.
Don't let this one pass you by.

Last edited:
Are you interested in any trades? I have a yoko gt4 on road I'd like to trade. I don't need the radio,got several extras

Not all pics work just last one

They all worked for me. Any partial trades? I have a nitro Rustler that is in GREAT shape(2.5),about a gallon or so in it. Fully RTR. That way you can get some $$ and still have a RC fix.

If you are interested I have a TMAXX 2.5 I would trade or maybe an MGT. Let me know.

Thanks for all the interest guys! But I am not looking for any trades or parting on this one. This Buggy is in awsome shape and The radio is in like brand new condition! I really hate to sell it all but as I mentioned before, recent changes in life have forced me to do so. Thanks again to all! Carl

Cool with me Had to put it out on the table. I got the Storm rtr and was looking to add this to my line. thanks again

Jon

SkyMaxx said:
Hmmmm...how about a nice little airplane mirror? :D

Thanks Sky!! But I really hope I dont have this buggy in September,, things are tight for me as well! But, Can I please have a little airplane mirror?

And heres a silent bump for the night crowd!

LMAO...sorry, only have one. I hear China Town has a lock on that particular market, though.

As for the buggy, I'm a patient man. I can afford to wait...in fact, I have no choice. :D

Nitro, I know you don't want to split this up, But I might be Interested in the buggy without the radio.
I have a Futaba 3pk so I don't need it.
Consider it.
If you want, PM me with a price without the Radio.
If not, thats fine too.
Thanks.

RatzoRC said:
Nitro, I know you don't want to split this up, But I might be Interested in the buggy without the radio.
I have a Futaba 3pk so I don't need it.
Consider it.
If you want, PM me with a price without the Radio.
If not, thats fine too.
Thanks.

NM, if Ratzo wants the buggy, I'll take the electronics. Let us know. I know Ratzo personally so there's good relation.

Ratzo, you're coming to the D&B II this weekend, right? Frankie will be there too!

Tttbumpttt

September is getting closer and closer. :D

SkyMaxx said:
September is getting closer and closer. :D

LMAO True! I have a great financing program! $400 down with 43% interest,, youll have that baby paid for in a few years! hahaha!!!!!!

LMAO...I have time on my side. I'll hold out. I still hope that you sell it before then, but I am very interested. Just short on funds.

BTW...should I become the purchaser, I would be paying by personal check or money order. Would that be a problem?

Not a problem at all sky! I would be glad to see you own this buggy, be nice to see it once in a while, to keep it in the rcnt family would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.