Sold / Found FS: Bunch 'O' New 8th Scale Tires/Rims

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApriliaRacer

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've got a boatload of tires/rims for sale. These are ALL BRAND NEW. These are all NIP.

Thought I was going to focus on 8th scale buggies this season but I'm going to run truggys. So, I'm selling these to buy truggy tires/rims....

All prices are USD, shipping for any one set is 10.00 USD anywhere in the lower 48.

1 complete set (4) Pro-line Knuckles factory mounted on white Velocity Rims - The set cost me 70 bucks plus tax at Hobbytown. Asking 50.00 USD.

1 set (2) Proline CrimeFighters M2 mounted factory mounted on Velocity rims. Paid 35.00, Asking 25.00.

1 complete set (4) of Panther Komodo Dragons (med) and 1 set (4) of Pro-line Velocity rims. Paid 68.00 - asking 50.00

1 complete set (4) of Panther Komodo Dragons (med) and 1 set (4) of Sportwerks Dish rims. Paid 62.00 - asking 50.00

If someone wants it all, I will pay for insured shipping.

I've got perfect feedback on ebay. PM with any questions.....

Interested in these. Please shoot me pics.

1 complete set (4) Pro-line Knuckles factory mounted on white Velocity Rims - The set cost me 70 bucks plus tax at Hobbytown. Asking 50.00 USD.

Thanks
Jon

Will do :)

Give me a little bit here, stepping out to grab some dinner with the family...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back