Fish tank pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol bro are you smoking the good stuff? I texted you a pic of it and you were like I love RICS! And you commented on the first pic I posted on here of it. (check page 5)

oh ok now I remember lol.

Very nice Brando! I really like the new setup.

Ya me too! Stoked to have a good skimmer finally. I think I'm done buying equipment for awhile hopefully. But I might get a phosban reactor someday.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:59 AM ----------

Pic of the skimmer...

index.php

Lol yea thats funny.

my validia is growing good and has its purple tips back :)

index.php

Also my skimmer is working good :)

index.php

Last edited:
A few from my Nano. 35g.
I'm a but upset but I had to get rid of it a few months back.
Its rewarding to watch them mature.

IMG_0414-X2.jpg

IMG_0406-X2.jpg

IMG_0411-X2.jpg

IMG_0412-X2.jpg

IMG_0410-X2.jpg

Looks great man. can't wait to see a year.

I'll answer incase he doesn't get on, he took it all down a month or two ago, its no more.

Got my new 2.5g soft coral reef tank setup and running, cycle is done.

HOB filter, 6x 12000k and 3x460 leds, 100w heater. 2 pounds sand, 1.5 cup live sand to seed.

IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

lol. Thanks man.

I have a 75 gallon cichlid tank, just finished full cycle. Using a eheim 2217 and a fluval fx6. Have a deep blue clarity 9w uv. It's one of my other costly hobbies that my wife always accompanies me to, can't go to fish store or hobby shop alone lol. When I have in the past I usually leave with 1000 less in my bank account. Nice little tank. What is in that other tank?

You guys have some sweet tanks. Here is my 75g cichlid tank. Running a fluval fx6 and a eheim 2217 filters. Custom stand. Running a clarity 9w uv sterilizer. A Rena 600 air pump, 250w heater using current led plus dynamic led lighting with 16 weather effects. Anyhow that's the basics of it. Let me know what you other aquarium enthusiasts think.
eje8eqyv.jpg
bazy5ema.jpg
yhynamyg.jpg

Back