FastEddys Chris-Craft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ur lookin at a ban m8 swearing at an admin!
why do it?

Wow! Your an ass clown..

Besides that eddy is a lazy bastard.thats why we like him so much..He is like the rest of us.:hehe:

Ill get it out once Evo makes 10 posts in a row that we can understand and have some "Real" content.

Well, that settles it then...boat will never be completed unless you were to settle for one.

"Good night Cleveland, we love you!"

Damn Eddy, the Chris Craft still isn't finished????? :hehe:

Don't feel bad bro. I have a small Tiger Moth I have had since 1996. 2 other small aircraft that I started and haven't finished.
Something comes up and ya put it to the side....

Good luck when ya get started back.

Rush Evo man said:
look eddy, i was just standin up for u

Clearly, no worry about making ten posts that are worth a damn in a row!

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing the boat completed.

Rush Evo man said:

I have two legs and can grow a 3rd one with swinging counter balances real quick if needed. I dont need any help standing up.

Rush Evo man said:

Pssst Pssst. You have something on your nose...

Hot dog! Send this little crumb-grinder home! I'm so glad you said that, Rush, because I really hope they ban your stupid little ass! You've been a grade A PITA since you got here, got yourself packing for two weeks and now are back less than a week before getting youself, hopefully, banned forever!

Tell ya what, go to RCU and look up kurt02f5 and start a little British pity party, you jackass!

Bye bye bonehead!

HA There goes another ..Flush his dumb ass...Lets be done with him.He is and all ways will be a ass clown.

Last edited:
Whoo hoo! Thanks Ed!

I tell ya, after reading the entire thread again, I'm kind of itching to try my hand at building one myself! We have a really nice pond in our subdivision I could run it on, not to mention a small lake just up the street.

Mind me asking who makes that kit? I've seen Dumas ones, but not sure that is what you are building.

Thinking it was a Dumas kit. :ponder2:

I was worried the thread was going to get locked because of that douchebag (sp). Glad you guys let it stay.

Man, why do people like that have to go a ruin a perfectly de-railed topic? Ed, Seriously, get to work man! Or send it over here and i'll get a few splinters in my fingers! Its not redwood is it? redwood splinters=ouch same with treated wood... LOL wood...

WTF it STILL isnt done!!?!?!?!?!? You ARE a lazy sum bitch. Stop worryng about little vagrant F#%$ers that steal candy machines and get your azz in gear. DAMN!!!

Just had to bring this post out of the mothballs....

Have ya do anything to it?

I was just about to pull this thread out... Any work Ed?

OH yea he worked with this thing....you know when he moved it 50 times when he was cleaning the garage!

Wow, I remember when this thread started. It was a great, well documented build. Beautiful boat!

Boats are a lot more work than most people would think....especially when you scratch build them.

Back