FastEddys Chris-Craft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't hold your breath! I'm still waiting for the rest of the pics from RCX I know Jon's reason for not posting, but Ed....I'm disapointed.

Dude, Finish da boat!!! You have a killer start on it! This is the first time I have seen this post. I love the old Chris Crafts. There hasn't been a better looking boat built. Finish da boat man!! Drop a wasp in it and take some vids!

Great job so far. After you get it done you should be ready to scratch build an aircraft. You are ready now. Go ahead and order the plans.

check the post dates, there is no way he will finish it

FastEddy said:
I just pulled it off the shelf.

Was it in the way of something you needed to get to?

robmob said:
Was it in the way of something you needed to get to?

Lmao, good one!
Seriously though, get to work on that damn thing!Or i will come over and build it for you!

Boat building / Mermaid hunting / sorority girl sleepover at Ed's house......
I just threw the girls in for my own benefit....

Plaidfish said:
Boat building / Mermaid hunting / sorority girl sleepover at Ed's house......
I just threw the girls in for my own benefit....

Don't you love my hobbys!
They all have to do with Wood in one way or another.

I had some extra time last night and actually started to think about getting it going again. I forgot how much of a project it is. I have to get motivated again in a big way to get rolling on this one again.

aaaaa uh huh huh huh ....Ed plays w/ his wood...huh uh huhhuhhuuh.....

Plaidfish said:
aaaaa uh huh huh huh ....Ed plays w/ his wood...huh uh huhhuhhuuh.....

When it comes to putting the finishing touch on my wood, nothing but repetitive gentle stroking will do.....

I love Wood!

Ed, Any more progress with this beast??? You need to get 'er done!

Plaidfish said:
he's being EXTRA gentle w/ the waxing of his wood

LOL,He's gotta make sure he get's every stroke right.

wtf...i read all 8 pages and no boat.......jeez
......2 years........

oldcars said:
wtf...i read all 8 pages and no boat.......jeez
......2 years........

Yeah, i totally agree man... WTF Ed?!?!? :shrug:

OOOOOHHHHHH like salt in the wound can't you just take it to your LHS and have them build it or sell it on the forum, I'm sure some on here would love to finish it up for ya

Ill get it done...... LMAO
Is just one of those things.
I know the day I put the last finishing touches on it Ill have a heart attack or get hit by a Mac Truck while sitting in a diner. It has its own personality.

I think Ill name her Christine.

Ok, new poster here, but have to add my kicks.
Nice boat. Quite nice. I was hoping after reading through this whole thread, that it would be done. Are you waiting until you look like Fonda in On Golden Pond?
(for the unejumakated, there was a Cris Craft in that movie). You could just sit and listen to the loons..........

Back