Fantasy Football

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord, lost by 1. 2 of my losses by a combined 1 POINT!!!!

i'm in for a live draft and defo go with yahoo. its much easier to navigate for new comers.

yeah, either Yahoo or CBS, I really dont like ESPN's.....

i do like the live fantasy cast on espn but i have anothe league on yahoo it is very easy

Well boys only one game away from crowning the RCNT Fantasy football champion. :first_place::first_place:

this marks the 1st time sice I have played on RCNT that I HAVENT been in the big game!!!!!

Great games again this year. Good luck to the winners and hope to see everyone next year also!

Darn you Campbell and Nicks!! I had it in my grasp! LOL Good luck Chuck and Real Cheese.

yes, good game everyone. i had a blast! god luck to the big game players.

OK. So forgive me for being stoked, but I've NEVER been anywhere near the championship so I'm a bit excited. It's been a hell of a season with a lot of ups and downs. Too bad it's almost done. Makes watching football more fun every year.

So neobart, it's down to you and me. I wish you the best of luck this weekend. May the best team win.

...that would be me...

Oh it's on brotha. :D

And yes I am stoked as well to be in the big game. A lot of my players let me down, but Aaron Rodgers has been a constant force.

Here come the pain train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap..........looks like your boys will have to drop the ball big time, if I'm gonna have a chance. Pretty much all my boys underperformed tonight. :angry::angry:

Ah well. :second_place:

Congrads to MWRC!!!!! You are the new RCNT FF Champ!!!!
Count me in as one of the people who though you could never win it, then again, i ALWAYS think I will. Sorry, on parade this year, but give yourself a huge pat on the back.

Thank you guys very much! I didn't think I was going to win it either. Every season it seems I have to scramble at the beginning to find solid players after the draft. This year I stumbled on a couple diamonds. Especially DeSean Jackson. And they just performed week after week. Absolutely my best season ever. Even if I had lost this last week it still would have been my best. So thanks for a great season. And I look forward to next season. Hell, I'm so addicted that I might just have to dive into some fantasy playoff action.

Back