Fantasy Football

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Do you guys plan on having a league this year?

i hope so...i'm in if we do...

Usually do. I'm always up for it. We'll just have to take some time to decide who's service we want to use. We've used Yahoo! and Fox Sports in the past. I don't know if any others are better.

I'm keen.... I'm from Australia yet i dont really follow Aussie Rules.... think american football is more interesting
:Tampa_Bay_Buccaneer

I'm in as usual.

Just took a peek at ESPN. Looks like a decent fantasy setup. They include free real-time scoring which everyone else makes you pay for. I like that. Maybe if we keep this on the front page long enough we'll get more guys in. vbgagnon usually is the commish, but he hasn't been around in a while. So we'll need a volunteer commish. If someone has done that before it would help. I'd volunteer but I have no clue how to set up a league.

ill do it if no one else does
I like a point per recption , 6 point per TD
QB
RB1
RB2
WR1
WR2
FLEX
TE
K
Def

Last edited:
what are you considering for 'FLEX' a 3rd WR or RB or anything?
also, i like factional points for getting close to the next point level. ie an RB who has 16 yards would get you 1.5 points if the scale was 1 pt for each 10 yards.

WR and TE 1pt for 20 yrs
K 1 pt for PAT, 3 points for FG's under 39 yrs, 4 for 40-49 and 5 for 50+
Def, 2 points for a sack, 1 for fumble recovery and 6pt for any defensive TD's

Sounds like we have a few experienced guys. If one of you wants to run it, that's cool.

let me play around with a couple and I can set 1 up. any one you guys really like? I have used a few, and come back to CBS, but they do straight points. Ill check out the ESPN

yes, I like the FLEX to be WR RB or TE, keeps the bench options open more. id like to set yardage for the def as well....makes the D a lil more in line with some regular players.

thoughts on a PPR? point per recption? I like it, but any others?

Last edited:
i'm game for any rules. It seems to change every year we do it. So what the hell. Let's mix it up a bit.

GOOD!!! I set one up on ESPN. shoot me a PM with your email and ill hook ya up!

its set up as
QB
RB1
RB2
WR
WR2
Flex(RB or WR)
TE
K
DEF

its a point per recption league, so the wr's are worth more than standard leagues, and RB's who catch a LOT of passes are woth more.

Last edited:
i've used yahoo and espn in the past. i like yahoo but either is fine with me. points per reception is okay for me, but maybe we should limit it to 2 receptions for 1 point.

Invite accepted. Made With Real Cheese is in the house....

I'm going to try to be a little more active in the fantasy football league this year - send me an invite!

Back