Fantasy Football

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in with Team Butter

Last edited:
Slice and Dice is ready to roll.

Just waiting for the invite, then The Norse Gods will be ready. :)

Already starting to rank my players!!

waiting on Ben and White97, anyone else want to join? we can just do a 10 teamer if there is no one else.....

I'm in. I've never used espn before,and i'm kinda lost. I'll figure it out someday!

I just sent psnitro my email address. Is there still room for me? I would love to play again this year!

i wanna play i just dont know what it is or how to play

Its actually really easy to play. When draft day comes you pick in turns for a particular player that you have in mind...I.E. Steve McNair (yes, I know he has passed away, but using him as an example since he was a QB and was no longer playing). If he is still on the board you "draft" him as part of your team. That player becomes either your primary quarterback or secondary quarterback. Now, this does not mean that you need to draft a quarterback first. You can draft any position first. My suggestion is to do a Running Back first, then build the team around that. Usually Running Backs and Quarterback have been the first to go quick. But you will get either an average qb or better then average running back depending on where you fall in the draft. Its a lot of smack talking during the draft and expecially in the game! Although I would have to say smack talk was not a whole lot during the games, but until the playoff hit then it was even better.
Now, I beleive that you can draft the following: (Correct me if I am wrong on this folks, it depends on the league as to how many position players you can have.)

2 quarterbacks
2 or 3 running backs (depends on if you pick up a 3rd running back to replace a wide receiver or not)
2 or 4 wide receivers (depends on if you pick up the 3rd and 4th receiver)
1 kicker
2 defensive teams

Stratagy in the draft is crucial. As well as trading players. Most people keep the people that they draft, while others drop ones that are injured or know that they are going to be benched due to other issues, like game suspensions, Mike Vick would fall in this one.
Hope this helps some NitroSteve :)

Last edited:
Hey! Great find there PSUNitro! I will have to use that for other people I want to teach this to! Thanks!! +1!!

Brett Favre just arrived at Viking training camp...how bad do you want Adrian Peterson now LOL

Back