Fantasy Football

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will take my first loss, all my guys underperformed badly. I doubt Ronnie Brown and Dolphins D/ST can get me more than 40 points.

Guys, can someone send me a link to the league? I had to WIPE my computer! Do people have nothing else to do than come up with ways to screw with your computer? And for some reason I can't find it oon ESPN!!!!

Thanks! My line up looks like crap this week!

WOW quiet in here. Guess you all should just give me the title now? I'm back on top like it should be.......

WOW quiet in here. Guess you all should just give me the title now? I'm back on top like it should be.......

Still a lot of football to play, it's not over yet!

yeah, u are only up by 1 game...plenty of time for u collapse like my dolphins did this past week

Dont Count ur chickens B4 they hatch. Ill b on top real soon

lol, thats what I like to hear, some smack talk!

i'm not sure why you guys are smack talking...the trophy is mine and you all are playing for sloppy seconds.

does anyon e go on the league smack on fantasycast while watchin the games

I dont go on much while the games are on, if I do I'm on my other league with the local guys.

94-94, and lost on bench points......ARGGGGG

haha...i saw that. glad my bench did better than yours!

Uh oh. This week's gonna be tough. Head to head fight for the lead in Divison 1 and the best record in the league. Me up against psunitro. Projections have it at a push. Projected totals are 2 points in my favor. That's nothing. Sooooo....this'll be fun.

I have given up on the season.

I have basically went the whole season with out a back or decent receiver. The ones I have have only managed to show up for 1 week this season.

Oh well. Just like my local NFL teams....there's always next season.

Could be worse Rob, you could be living in Cleveland. :St_Louis_Rams:

Not that the Rams are any better, we did get really close to the Saints.

Tied first in Division 2 with this weeks projection looking good, but that's what it looked like in my four lost games. I hope all my players perform. I know Aaron Rodgers will give me a good score against Detroit tomorrow.

Rob... i am with you. My fantasy season is a wash... but it has been fun. I look forward to having a live draft possibly next season.

ohhh yeah, live draft next year!!!!!

this week should be good

Back