Fantasy Football '06

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHH, top spot................... I like it.................I think i'll stay............

how about TO trying to commtt suicide....
that boy needs to have his head examined

savagefan04 said:
how about TO trying to commtt suicide....
that boy needs to have his head examined

Yeah, the man has issues. Absolutely not a fan of TO by any stretch, but I would've never wanted the man dead!

You know, there are some sickos out there that are pissed he didn't succeed, though.

i probably just jinx myself, but look who's in first place!!!

oh yeah, me!:dance:

I'm on the comback. I played the 1st 3 weeks with only 1 defensive guy...lol.. oops.

Yeah, and I lost to you this week by a whole 4 points.......GRRRRRRRRRRR
We have a LOGJAM at 4-2 dont we?

Last edited:
well I lost to a team who has never been touched, moved around or edited..lol.. All my good players had byes, so I had to use what I could on the free agent list.. grrr..

I think I lost to that team as well!

I haven't touched my team! lol

geez, maybe thats what I need to start doing..lol

Bumping this back up
This years looking good.............for me!!!

My team is yet again nothing short of ass. I gave up 2 weeks ago.

chalk up another low point win for me...this time by 3.5 points. gotta love the G-men defense making the game close..

my team sucks ass too, but I keep at it.. Dunno why though..lol..

My team sucked from day one...I missed the draft.
but i should be good to go the rest of the season..Now that I figured it out.

I guess it's time to check out my team. lol

latest trade???

whats with the lopsided trade thats pending?? manning and harrison for moss and delhomme??? talk about front running.....

I posted about trades on the league. Most leagues are set up with a trade deadline. Ours is not. I dont see the point of trading with the teams that are out of the playoffs. I know its a way to win, but...............