Fantasy Football '06

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here we go again guys. I need to know how many are interested so I can setup a league. We can have up to 20 teams, so if you want to try it out go right ahead.

I haven't registered a team yet, but with the numbers I get it will take a few minutes.

You can count me in, vb. Just keep us updated as to if we get enough teams and when the draft is.

Sounds good to me. Played my first season with a group of co-workers last year. We are already trash talking for the up coming season. hehe.

Its his 3rd arrest in 6 months or something like that.

i'm in....i love fantasy games....

Count me in and count my cousin in again (If thats cool). He was just asking me a couple days ago if we were gonna have that again. Last year was fun, even though I sucked.

OK I registered a league. The league name is www.rcnitrotalk.com

I'm going to send a pm to all members who showed interest with the password. You can either post your team name here, or pm it to me.

We are 8 so far and I registered for 10, so we need 2 more guys to join in. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you the password.

Andy no prob with your cousin.

You KNOW I want in.............no runner up this year

pm sent psu.

One more guys.

If I have enough interest I can make another league!

The Virtual Weasels are in the house!!!!! Time for payback.....

Is anybody having problems with sign up? I got a pm from one person that can't get in. I'm going to check into it, so please let me know.