Sold / Found F/S REVO w/23 Sirio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel*E*Mel said:
Well ...like i said i tried to get help from a mod and he seemed conserned about this but wouldn't help me out with one question i had (a important one too) But i guess he did what he could or was allowed to do
Like i posted before ...i'm not tring ot rag on you bro ,but if it was your problem you would want the info too....yeah i know it wasn't the best of ways to send money but hey i have done deals in the past with no hitches
so if you take this as ragging on you you sorry but i said what i said
I also said you seemed conserned ..didn't i? And i thanked you for your help before
If you ban me for what i said ...what can i say ...it's your forum and i'm just a new guy here .... :shrug:

Mel*E*Mel said:
And it really wasn't personal info ..it was just something to make sure he's posting from where he said he was
And that means exactly what? His IP address? That info would gain you nothing, and it's something we do not give out.
YOU have his NAME, his Phone #, his Email addy and his COMPLETE Home Mailing Address. It's up to YOU, to now follow it through. If you are underaged, then it's up to your parents to take care of it for you.
If YOU don't do something soon, you will NOT get your money back, and he'll do it to someone else.

mel there is a small window here ther is many here that can help you out ..

just give me all the info on him and we can help :smoke: FRY HIM

Last edited:
Mel*E*Mel said:
Like i posted before ...i'm not tring ot rag on you bro ,but if it was your problem you would want the info too....yeah i know it wasn't the best of ways to send money but hey i have done deals in the past with no hitches
so if you take this as ragging on you you sorry but i said what i said
I also said you seemed conserned ..didn't i? And i thanked you for your help before
If you ban me for what i said ...what can i say ...it's your forum and i'm just a new guy here .... :shrug:
Whoa! No one said the " B Word ". I just said that as a Mod even I am not allowed to give that information out. Our Jobs here as Mods are to keep the Good Info to keep coming in and to weed out the bad ones. We have fun as well but to give out personal info like that is just not in our power. I understand that you are frustrated, I would be too but Like my associate Rolex mention it is up to YOU to get the ball rolling to get your money back. If youare not old enouch to do that then your parents are empowerd to do that since they are your parents. Please take no offense in my posts as I am the one that wants you to end up in the positive!! :cheers:

If you have his mailing, and or the address he resides at it would also be in your best interest to share that information either here, or privately with anyone else who has also been defrauded.

The more legitimate complaints the local authorites, and federal authorites get, the better off you are as far as prosecuting..

Although, your best bet is to get the local autrhorities involved, who will investigate, and then pass it on to the feds. The more complaints the locals get, the more priority his prosecution will get.

He has defrauded you, and others across state lines, this is a felony and is looked upon as a serious offense for any authority. (ie) FBI internet fraud division (can file a complaint online) His local authorites (sheriff and township police) and last but not least the postal office in house mail fraud office.

Either way if you sent the cash to him and he can be found he will fry, sooner or later.. money back >maybe< A felony.. of course :D

Sorry for your loss zandor.

By the way Mel*E*Mel
You will find there are numerous people here that aren't all kids. Some have connections, and some have ways of getting personal information aside from the IP. Your best bet would be to help here as much as possible. You'd be surprised at the resourcefullness of RCNT and it's members. When one gets burnt, we all stick together. Period.

With up to 350+ members online at one time, and over 4,000 members we can be an asset and a friend in any case.

Good luck

I say form a lynch mob and git him good.....mel these guys seem to love tracking down scum....it would only help them help you if you give the info they're requesting.....they might be able to help get more info on him and speed up the request for prosecuting him.....I'm sorry you placed trust in someone that took advantage of it...God knows we need more trust in this world.

Plaidfish said:
I say form a lynch mob and git him good.....mel these guys seem to love tracking down scum....it would only help them help you if you give the info they're requesting.....they might be able to help get more info on him and speed up the request for prosecuting him.....I'm sorry you placed trust in someone that took advantage of it...God knows we need more trust in this world.
Let me say this. In NO WAY DO AN OF US HERE CONDONE ANY PHYSICAL ABUSE/HARASSMENT nor do we tolerate it. Any thing that we do here we reflect the site so keep that in mind. There are legal actions to be taken if they haven't yet and people who are legally able to take care of this. Please be responsible.

Jon2
RCNT Staff

I meant a metaphorical Internet Lynch mob....just to clarify that.....physical force should only be used in self defense of ones family, property and/or self.....

Thank you for clarifying. RCNT is a great site to enjoy for all that are willing to explore and be respectful to the other members.

Thank you Plaidfish! :cheers:

Mel give us some info and we'll give what you want to hear. Some of us have more connections then others....different jobs with different perks. Let us help you. Give us some of his info and I guarentee you'll get some more info about this guy.

Just reading through this, Even if his roomate did steal the Money order, he is responsible for the money once received.
He's a hose monkey, and he took you guy's for a ride.
Do what was advised, and get the post office and his and your local Police involved.
The longer you wait, the harder to get done.

I am sorry to those who got ripped. What a f'ing toolbag.... Bust his ass. I will help if i can, To solve his crime.

Hey Mel

Any update on how things are going with that clown Madnking. I noticed he was on line the other day (Last Activity: 2-20-2005 5:04 PM ).

Please let us know! I know that Mel bought a Revo as what he told me. But still waiting for the IFcc to handle this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.