Sold / Found F/S REVO w/23 Sirio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madnking

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am selling my REvo to concentrate on 1/8 scale. It was purchased xmas eve and has the following

HPI Roto Start
.23 Sirio
.23 Sirio engine bracket and manifold
Aluminum rocker arms
GTR Teflon coated shock set
gold and orange dot springs
novak 75mhz syn receiver
Crowd Pleazer Body
Brand new stock body
P2 ROckers
Foward only conversion
wide gear ratio
extra arms, spur gear, 14 t clutchbell, 1 set diff gears.
some extra screws, wheel nuts etc. I also have all the stock parts pti drive etc. except for the motor and easy start motor and gears.

I will sell all for $600.00 o.b.o.

sorry for 2x post mistake

any trades for a bmi tc3 and a xxxt mfe

no trades i want to work on my 1/8 scale

I have a few things to ask you to cover other members questions.

1. How many tanks of fuel are in the truck
2. How much wear and tear does it have "Its new but hey, worth a try"
3. Are you negotiable on the trading, If a nice 1/8 scale comes up?

Thanks.

ill give you 300+ 2 rc10gts???

it has 1/2 gallon through the engine
raced in two qual. and 1 main.
bumpers and body has some wear and tear but besides that its in mint cond.
i already have a k3 with a new os vspec and I want to buy a kindheadz kit for it and tires for this coming season that is why I am selling it.

wat about my offer??? i think thats 600$ worth of stuff and the 300 could buy you the kingheadz kit

iF only had $600... If I had the money, or a way to sell off my tmaxx's to get some money out of them without loosing my shirt, youd have my $$$ in a heartbeat. Good luck.

hey tigger how bout 475 and 1 rc10gt

well man all i have right now is 2 rc10gts and 300$ ill give ya a pm with some info and we might be able to work something out

re

I have an Inferno 7.5 with a Sportswerks .21pro engine. It also has Team Firioni limited slip center diff, new tires and rims. About 7 tanks on the engine(almost new). LMK if interested.

no thnaks kabal I already have a k3 and just want to put king headz kit on it and some other stuff. looking for cash but thnks anyway

price is now 500

424 shipped

hey madnking, pm me. i'm interested.

revo is sold. money to be sent out tommarrrow so Ill let you guys know who were interested if it comes or not thnks

Revo With .23

This Turned Out To Be A Bad Deal This Guy Stole Not 1 But 2 Peoples Money On This Deal He Never Had A Truck To Sell 2 People Sent Money And He Had No Truck Liar And A Thief can't Get Ahold Of Him Now No Response To Calls Or Emails Filed A Complaint With The Ifcc For Internet Fraud I Wouldnt Buy A Stick Of Gum From This Idiot Buyers Beware Thief And Con Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.