Sold / Found F/S: Misclaneous items!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they have long since been replaced and the buggy is very clean, actually it seemed that hotbodies knew what to give extras of cuz the upper arm atachment part that broke came with the buggy they gave like 4 parts extra. it has a new gas tank, and there is nothing damaged currently. When the a-arm piece broke i didnt even notice it and i probably could have bashed with out replacing too. i pretty much only bashed with it and drove it on the street a little bit too. it was purchased neer the middle of last summer and when my bro owned it it god very little run time.

----------ttt------------

Hold the Dynamite Charger-Mega Dual-E for me. Check you PMs.

Thanks,

Brian

sounds good pm sent back, thanks

hb21

Can I get some pics on the HB 21....some info to...how much fuel thru...roto, pull, anything come w/ header....clutch accessories?

[email protected]

I just got home and had 2 packages waiting for me. One, the jbl surround speakers (super sweet) and the HB buggy! Extra super sweet!!!!

I figured for $80 isn't wasn't going to be how it looked in the pics, but it's good! Very ingenuitive with the ziplocks full of air. Although, the cats freeked when all the paper pieces hit the floor... it was pretty funny.

I didn't realize how big these things are! I've never seen one in person.

Just looking at it makes me want to go out and beat the piss out of it! I think all I have for a cb though is a 14T from my savage. It's a hardened OFNA bell so it should hold up. I'm just hoping my little omega 21 (2.4hp) can push that thing around. I probably won't run it until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Doing business with fisherman has been a worthwhile cause. Anyone buying anything from him shouldn't be worried. If it's dinged, he tells you. If it's not, he tells you.

Thanks again fisherman!

NitroROCKS said:
Can I get some pics on the HB 21....some info to...how much fuel thru...roto, pull, anything come w/ header....clutch accessories?

[email protected]

Check your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back