Sold / Found F/S: Misclaneous items!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok hey all i have these items for sale at the listed price beside them, i will only get pics if requested by u the buyer. The only set back is that i only take MO, sorry just how it is. Heres the list of items, Oh and u pay shipping.

Dyna-Fun 2000mAh(used in rotostarts for example)-10$

Hotbodies .21 engine-35$

Hotbodies lightning pipe-15$

Savage GPM body post-10$

Also Added, HuskyNut Driver Set brand new never been used-15$

Theres everything i can think of so far, If you are interested then give me a pm and i can share further background info on these items, thanks for lookin and hope your interested in something.

Last edited:
Ok sounds good, ill try to get them to u tonight, o wait they are in the testing grounds too if u want to check them out there. under test by me ill still e mail them to u.

A buggy roller for 80$! Sounds like a great deal, good luck with your sale fisherman.

Thanks, hope it works out for me too.

I believe its a 7.2 but dont hold it against me i looked on the battery and it doesn't tell it just says 6 cell 2000mah pack.

If its 6-Cell it is a 7.2 volt. Each cell is 1.2 volts.

How complete is the roller? Need tires, spur gear, throttle linkages, servo horns, bulkheads, body...

Or will an engine and some servo's/receiver finish it off?

I don't know much about 1/8 buggies, but for $80, I'll learn!

HAha well it includes the buggy gas tank(which hasnt seen a drop of gas cuz its brand new), engine mounts, and all the linkages for the servos. It does not include the engine, header, clutch set up, pipe, or electronics.

AC48 said:

Thanks AC48 really apricieate it.

AC48 said:

Thanks AC48 really apricieate it.

hey can ya get on AIM got a few ?s

yeah, consider me on.

Buggy Has been sold, for those who were interested sorry

haha was that cheep? lol i was like man where were all these ppl when i was sellin my maxx. lol considering i bought it from my bro for 100$ in brandnew condition, i think i got a good deal. I mean he bought it new for 230$ so half of that is 115$ so i think i got a good deal.

Hey all the buggy is up for sale the buyer ended up backin out so who ever wants it its theirs. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back