exhuast upgrade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwe1031

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm changing the look and performance on my revo from basher 2 racer. So I got a picco .26 jl reddot and I got a motor saver air filter but I don't know what exhuast I should use?

I would go with the TRINITY HI-FLOW EXHAUST system.Its a nice tuned exhaust that comes with the manifold you need for that picco .26.I had one on my TRX 3.3 and I noticed alot more power,thats my opinion.:)I forgot to add that it comes with a big block and a small block manifold.

Last edited:
The trinity is very loud. but if your looking for performance IMO i would go with the new silver polished traxxas resonater. Its a tuned pipe and it performs really great

The trinity is very loud. but if your looking for performance IMO i would go with the new silver polished traxxas resonater. Its a tuned pipe and it performs really great

i agree with revo3.3Racer the silver polished traxxas resonator is a great pipe i have the same pipe on my revo and i too have the picco .26 maxx, and the single chamber is also quite loud but imo "if its too loud, you're too old"

THS hardcoated pipe.

Most of the guys on the traxxas forrums are running dynimite 053 pipes with the picco.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm in the process of stripping it down the chassis so can paint it. Then the picco .26 jl reddot will be installed. I have the TRX D/C resornator but I recently visited one of my revo bubbies which has a picco .26 max with the trinity pipe. WOW, i was amazed by the sound and performance. I might ditch my resornator pipe and get the trinity hi flo pipe.

By the way do guys get better perfomance or advantages from using a side exhuast. And can I still use a pull start with the side exhuast?

you may use a pullstart with side exhaust but i would prefer tiger drive more.

but if you want to keep on replacing pullstarts then go with the pullstart, but IMO tiger drive is the best solution

actually the way the revo is setup the Roto-start is the best. it's smaller and its easily accesible on the revo

From what i have been hearing around the few forums i frequent is that the Dynamite 053 side pipe is hands down the absolute best pipe for the Picco .26 Red Dot.

I used the Trinity with my Picco and it was terrific!!! however everyone was talking about the 053 so I gave it a try (Ofna 053) and there was a very noticeable gain in mid range power...

do these pipes work with the stock manifold?

what do you guys think of the OFNa 54 — Jammin Tuned Pipe JP-1 Low-Mid ?

Back