Dish Wheel Availability

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traijin

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have some bead locks with Bow Tie Tires. They were alright, ballooned to ridiculous heights, so I belted the tires. This gives a far better contact patch, improved traction which improved acceleration. They are crazy heavy though... I want to experiment with a lighter option. I want some dish wheels with bow ties. But according to my trusted LHS Pro-line does not make dishes for monster trucks anymore. I went to their web site and I only see spoked rims for monster trucks. I want the dishes to avoid mud build up. So, what gives... anyone else make dish rims? I see the Traxxas Platinums... but they are spendy, and I don't know if replacement tires from Pro-Line can be mounted on Traxxas wheels.

you can get proline wheel 1/2' offset 3.7 wheel and mount proline lrp tires
or you might find the older 3.2 wheels and mount bowtie mt tires( wider tire)
or you could make me an offer I can't refuse and a set of proline bowties mt mounted on proline 1/2 offset wheels.

I just got maximizer 17 mm adapters with 3.7" crime fighter lpr's with the m2 compound.....One word....awesome!

Back