Dang Is Kansas All Alone????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach.21

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok there go to be more people in kansas?????

i herd from a friend who herd from his gril friends parents..that there was a huge tornato that took all most every one in to it..now they are all in this place called OZ???i don't know if he was jokeing or not..

sorry had to do it just :jk: around

wichita kansas right here....lolz makes me feel like a rapper shouting out his hood or something.

awsome theres 2 people from kansas......BTW Kansas did not get wiped out by the tornado.......Its only destroyed 1 town....And it was called Lyndon Kansas

I'm in okc, but have family in wichita. I'd like to make a trip up to do some racing at some point in time. Hmmmm, any tracks?

theres an r/c track that has been under development out at emery park in wichita kansas. the park also has a bmx track which i bash on quit often. i havnt had a chance to go up there in a month..so for all i know it may be done by now. ill havto run out there this weeknd and find out.

thats about 3hrs away for me but I'd be up for some weekend racing. Might be able to round up a few ppl to come down with me if its something we can put together. More of a meet/great/race/bash thang :)

Statistics have shown that there are 4 people in Kansas that have R/C cars.

What are the 5 words NEVER spoken in a car driving through Kansas?

Did you ears just pop?

I'm With Piston.. All Of Us Who Live In Kansas.. Lets Get Together And Meet/ Race/ Bash And Have A Good Time.