Dale Jr. joining up with Hendrick?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet after the last few races the wicked witch of dei wishes she would have worked things out with JR....:hammer:

free the 8! I may need a plate of that crow before this is over.

The #8 can't be sold but there is still a slight possibility.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/6960276

A quote from Larry McReynolds

"If Dale Earnhardt Inc. makes a run at Busch, it would make sense DEI and Hendrick to swap the No. 8 and No. 5. Rick Hendrick may be the guy to negotiate that deal with Teresa Earnhardt, but I believe that she would do anything on earth to keep Earnhardt Jr. from having that No. 8, just because"

Even if Nascar allows them to swap she might not want to.

Last edited:
It's kind of like the Baltimore Colts packing up tractor trailers and sneaking out of town at 4AM. They moved to Indianapolis and kept the name 'Colts'.
Maryland is money breeding race horse country. That's where the name came from.
Some things just shouldn't be allowed.

"If Dale Earnhardt Inc. makes a run at Busch, it would make sense DEI and Hendrick to swap the No. 8 and No. 5. Rick Hendrick may be the guy to negotiate that deal with Teresa Earnhardt, but I believe that she would do anything on earth to keep Earnhardt Jr. from having that No. 8, just because"

well it is bad enough that he is going to hendrick,at least let us see the #8 and bud on the damm car:angry:

It's kind of like the Baltimore Colts packing up tractor trailers and sneaking out of town at 4AM. They moved to Indianapolis and kept the name 'Colts'.
Maryland is money breeding race horse country. That's where the name came from.
Some things just shouldn't be allowed.

Hey Rolex, you want them back????? I'm so damn sick of colts poop! I moved to this town, not from here, ugggghhhhhh

I have lost alot of respect for Teresa Earnhardt. She has no ties to the 8 at all. It was Jr.s grandfathers and I think Jr.. deserves to run it. The number is his.. he made it what it is today. If I were an upcoming driver... I know I wouldn't want the 8. I would want to make a name for myself. I guess we will all wait and see. I would still root for Jr. even if he doesn't end up in the 8 next year. I know I have said otherwise, but deep down I am a Jr fan and will always be.

Tom

Hey Rolex, you want them back????? I'm so damn sick of colts poop! I moved to this town, not from here, ugggghhhhhh

You can at LEAST tell them they should have changed their name to 'Turbines', or something appropriate to the Indy area.
Detroit Pistons, Houston Oilers...BALTIMORE Colts. That's the way it works.

Nothing fit except the Indianapolis Horse Shitz but the NFL frowned on that!

Back