Sold / Found Converting my Maxx, great deals ahead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by humboldtblazer

Do you want the new or used one?

Hehe, sorry, the new 1. Unless you're gonna give me a Hella deal on both. :dance: Thanks.

Both for 45 shipped but it won't be until Friday. I am running out of shipping money. All the PayPal stuff is E-cash and the post office takes real cash. I will consider them sold and put so here and you can PP me Friday. How's that?

I'll just take the new 1. You can post it sold, and send me a Paypal request Friday, and I'll send money. Thanks.

Hey I may be interested in that used RRP sliper one. Is it in good condition. how about a pic.

I will take pics tonight.

FSTFBDY you pipe is in the mail! Check you pm's for the tracking info.

Originally posted by jon2
Hey Blazer did you ship out already?

Yes it has now shipped! Check you PM's jon2 for tracking information. Thanks for the purchase.

SOunds great. Thanks..

Not a problem great doing business with you again and please remember to leave feedback once you get the pipe. It think we might be able to work something out with powder coating my parts gold for my Micro RS4. What about you give me $40 and I send you the HCR Ti Chassis and my parts and you send them back gold? Sound good?

Not a problem great doing business with you again and please remember to leave feedback once you get the pipe. It think we might be able to work something out with powder coating my parts gold for my Micro RS4. What about you give me $40 and I send you the HCR Ti Chassis and my parts and you send them back gold? Sound good?

You have a PM about a possable trade in services for parts. I was thinking something along the same lines..

as Always I left good feedback last time and will once again. And I'll deff. buy for ya down the road also.. :breakdown :cheers:

Thanks Blazer for the info! Let me know if you have anything else that can help me out for the wifes MAXX!!!

What you need?

skid plates for Fand R plus a tranny skidd plate!! Maybe a better bumper.

Nah I am keeping my skids, they are all HCR Ti and I can use them when I convert to the Muntant Maxx by HCR. I have a slipper kit, Fullforce Carbon fiber radio tray. I am selling one brand new Dynamite blue aluminum shock tower and one used RPM blue shock tower. I am selling a almost brand new black Sirio TX.18 header. It is powder coated for strength. I think that is all though, everything else I can use in my switch to Muntant.

$45 and you got a deal, I will throw in 2 extra stock shocks just incase you ruin yours, hows that sound?

crap jon2 I lamed on the shocks! crap I totally spaced it, I will send anothe package with them Friday, I am sorry about that. The tires and braces are on the way to SoCal though.

its all good Thanks for letting me know!Honesty is definitely one of your strengths ..no matter how brutal it may be.

Originally posted by FSTFBDY
Hey I may be interested in that used RRP sliper one. Is it in good condition. how about a pic.

here is the pic

5501.jpg

Actually from StrechM's pictures I found out you do not need the skids. So full set of HCR Ti Skids F/C/R in blue for $55 shipped, anyone?

Whats the Advantage of that slipper kit over the metal geared one I have now? Prob lighter? but any stronger?

How much for the RPM shock tower, it will match the other one I got form you already.lol...

Damm, with what all I'm buyin or have bought from you I prob could get a used micro rs4 already.lol.

PM me on the Slipper kit,RPM tower and skids.

Do you want to know the advantage between the plastic slipper gear and the metal splipper gear? I say weight and it's cheaper to replace plastic one the it breaks as opposed to metal. So do you want a price on the used slipper kit with extra gear, 3 HCR Ti skids, and RPM shocktower?

Status
Not open for further replies.