Sold / Found Converting my Maxx, great deals ahead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wanna make you Tmaxx a light agressive badass?
I am going to convert to a .27 Sirio and the HCR Mutant Maxx setup

CHASSIS IS SOLD!
Harcore Racing's Ti Racer Chassis
0370.jpg

BRACES ARE SOLD!Traxxas Chassis Braces
bn0ufx3n.jpg

ENGINE IS SOLD!
Sirio .18 engine and pipe (great condition)
tx18sb.jpg

Pipe
SOLD!
rc-models_1774_304411997

also included is the extra turbo button for the head. Along with Traxxas blue aluminum engine mounts.

This engine has a pullstart installed. The engine was always maintianed and has a gallon and a quarter tops on it. I will include all the hardware for the throttle linkage so you can directly upgrade you 2.5 Tmaxx to a .18 Italian stallion. I will even throw in a RRP Slipper kit to boot. That is $400 worth of stuff in awesome condition. I will take pictures for anyone serious about purchasing. I want half price $200. I ship priority mail with tracking numbers and insurance. I have a great rep check my feedback I am a confident seller my stuff is alway in the condition I say and I send very promptly. Pay Pal only.

Last edited:
bumping

I will entertain offers? Also if you got a nice on-road I might just be willing to swap my maxx straight up without the radio equipment! I am ready to deal talk to me people, I know you kids got a bunch of Christmas money, hand it over.

Hey Blazer are you selling the braces seperate?

make an offer!

Dude I am buying the tires from you too so hook ME up with an offer with the tires and the braces!!Maybe even the pipe too

Ok so make me a $$$ monatary offer for what you want and I will say ok or no. I always try to give the best deal I can without ripping myself off. I feel my prices are very fair but what do you propose?

I would say $75 would be pretty fair for all 3 what do you think?

for the tires and the braces 35-40 the pipe I do want it and I don't know the market value.

The braces new are $50+ and a new set of tires and rims are $60+ The pipe is $45

So
45 = $155 brand new, so I feel confident that less than half price shipped and insured is a solid deal. All these parts are in excellent condition!

ok then I am paying 20 for the tires How about 20 for the braces too?

$45 and you got a deal, I will throw in 2 extra stock shocks just incase you ruin yours, hows that sound?

SETTLE SETTLE SETTLE as said by Jim Carrey in Liar Liar

and that means you do or do not want them?

I DO WANT THEM!!!:hump:

PayPal me the money to [email protected] and when the money is in my account the parts will be shipped promptly. Once shipped I will PM you the tracking information.

ok
I will do it when I get home later!!

sounds good

Blazer you got a PM

Will you let go just the sirio pipe?
I'm still Running mine throught the stock 2.5 pipe.

Make me an offer on the pipe, and tell me if you also want the new black coated Sirio header (will be extra) just lmk FSTFBDY

Status
Not open for further replies.