[CONTEST] The most wild and innovative R/C Modification...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Title: The most wild and innovative R/C Modification, Add-on, or Body
Deadline: July 15, 2003
Prize: Own Kwong - maybe even something in the RCNT locker to send you as well.
--------------------------------------
CONTEST INFORMATION

Create the most wild and innovative R/C Modification, Add-on, or Body using standard household items. Use 1 or several items to complete your project. They must be items found in your home and made of non R/C parts. Please use items found around the house and only spending no more then $10.00 on any misc supplies needed.

The prize will be the satisfaction of knowing you Own not only kwong but everyone else. We might even find something in the RCNT locker to send you as well.

All entries MUST FUNCTION! If there is any questions the owner must prove it works.

Each member will be able to enter only one project so make it good.

-------------------------------
VOTING

On July 16, 2003 I will create a voting thread the same as we did with the sig contest. The thread will be open for 1 week to vote. Votes will be based on the overall entertainment value and ingenuity.

-------------------------------

Please post your questions and good luck.

Re: New contest 6-16-03

Originally posted by FastEddy
The prize will be the satisfaction of knowing you Own not only kwong but everyone else. We might even find something in the RCNT locker to send you as well.

haha...i'm gonna try to hold my title...but i'm drawing a blank on what to do.

Sure, you can get stuff from wherever you want but the theme is household items or things you can find around the house.

I would like the guy that doesn't have a lot of extra coin to be able to have a chance.

Lets put a limit of no more than $10.00 if you need to buy glue screws or other ods and ends. Be fair your on the honor system.

I think I got an idea...but it'll be corny...actually...it'll be sick!!!

Hey M@xx get in here!

This is going to be fun, now just what to make.

Votes will be based on the overall entertainment value and ingenuity.

We're looking for something fun to look at for under $10.
33.gif

You can use what ever you want but keep the out of pocket expense under 10.00

I'm sure we all have lots of cool poop around the house to use.

I think I have a good idea. How are we to submit them? I'm thinking I need video for my project. I don't have the hardware to capture video. Can those that need to submit their project via VHS tape?

The post in the voting needs to be a still picture. If you want to post a link to video you may do that as well but a still is required.

I would like everyone to have a chance to enter and win. Not just the people with good video equipment.

Please, I hope to get everyone to enter. I'm sure we will have some elaborate entries but don't let that scare you off. We are looking for entertainment value.

Damn you Eddy now you have got me started.... hey does charging to the account at the local hardware store count as money spent?????

Ok I have My Idea actually I'm 3/4ths of the way done so I should Have it done by tomorrow oh so far $0 out of my pocket...

I've got loads of poop to use can't wait to show off my "redneck inginuity".

Ok I have made well you can see and yes I had the aluminum at home (my dad got it from work) wood is always around here...... Total spent $3.49

well here you go

121bd_dwn_ZO-med.jpg

Oh my god it tilts
121Trailer_bed_up-med.jpg

My homemade RC trailer....

very nice!:clap: I really want to make one of those for my buggy for my personal use not the contest. I want to pull up to the track with my Race-Maxx (I dont call it a T-Maxx anymore as the hop-ups get mad and seem to always break what I thought was the last damn stock part) pulling my 1:8 on a sweet trailor. Good work!

jeez that was fast. god job man :thumbup:

that does look pretty kewl. dammit - now i got to think of something.

ok iam in on the contest ill start it today.:dancin:

Back