[CONTEST] The most wild and innovative R/C Modification...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well due to some snad paper shortages it will be maybe a couple more days. Ill just go buy some sand paper. (My project is so cool)!:dancin:

i am gunna get in on this too, lol.
is it ok if they are kids stuff, like legos? i got soooooooomany of them!!!!!! i will not have to buy anything...

:w00t: I found some sand paper so that means so far $0.00 out of my pocket!. Iam almost done!

Hmmm, so you guys wanna invent stuff eh? Let me see what I got in my bag of tricks. I am not entering, but I will try to see if I can come up with somthing cool.

LMAO! Nah, just wanna keep it fair:devious: Come on, if I enter, you might as well give me the prize. :sleeping:

Originally posted by M@xximillion
LMAO! Nah, just wanna keep it fair:devious: Come on, if I enter, you might as well give me the prize. :sleeping:

Put that money where your mouth is!:loser:

Ok people so here is my project if I had more time it would be alot better. But here are a few pics
well hang on let me upload them to my webshots then I wont have to deal with attachments

Attachments

• projectmaxx.jpg
    projectmaxx.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
No clue......

Last edited:
Thats right leave it to KoRnKiD to make a sound system for his maxx. Now I know you are all going is it loud enough? Heck ya its awsome. ohh and mijime there are the FRC stickers.

and $0.00 spent

396projectmaxx1.jpg

396projectmaxx2.jpg

396projectmaxx3.jpg

396projectmaxx4.jpg

Last edited:
That is pretty cool KornKid. Nice job on the trailer MaxxCrazy. Now you just need some mini tiedowns or add a rail to the trailer.

My Entry

I had 2 ideas to share, but this one is an actual mod.

It is my custom receiver pack mount. I use 5 AA 1800mAh NiMh batteries for my pack. It would not fit in the stock battery box. I have been using zip-ties previously to attach the pack but they were cumbersome.

I used the base from the stock battery box and dremeled it out in certain places. I attached the switch to one side. I attached the pack using a re-useable zip-tie. The tie allows me to remove the pack at any time without cutting zip-ties. It is very securely attached to the chassis.

I wll provide more pics upon request. (It would give me an excuse to use my new camera more!!)

Pics:

65BattMount2.jpg

65BattMount1.jpg

I like your T Darth nice ride!

Back