Sold / Found Complete sell out 1/8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please email me if it falls through, paypal waiting.... Also what is the condition of them? Any pics? [email protected] Thanks!

how bout the starter box?

Got Pics?

same story plaid 1 guy wants servos and starter box

same guy that just said he want's em???
Pay up or shut up I say..... :jk: if the deal falls out or he drags ass LMK I have cash burning for ya....

plaid ygpm

bump :)

Here is what is left deals pendin on some ,if no more offers on other stuff will be goin to ebay saturday

open to most offers

MBX5 buggy upgraded to almost prospec with custom painted body

ROLLER no wheels tires or electronics $450 (pending)

prospec fueline and filter 20

1 set dirty harry on green kyosho spoke wheels $35

1 set crimefighters on yellow dish wheels $35

airtronics 94357 servo $60 (pending)

airtronics 94358 servo $70 (pending)

ofna chrome top starter box has external leads to hook up to battery can include 12v gel cell battery $55 (pending)

2 sets of rear white springs 1 set of fronts
2 sets of rear blue (new) $35

mbx5 stock parts f/r braces, f/r carriers f/r lower arm shafts w/e-clips f/r shock tower stock motor mounts and other misc parts some new in pack $75

3 used air filters w/pre filters and foams 2 prospec 1 ofna $15

dynamite glo igniter w/gauge (d cell) $12

venom 500cc fuel bottle $6

[email protected]

pics available

prices include shipping thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MBX5

Fat Man of the Dixie Dirt Slingers

www.midsouthrc.net

pics added

will consider trade on MBX5 for $200-$250 cash and partialy upgraded RC18T or Mini Inferno

thanks to all those who bought......
Thanks Big Mo

Last edited:
I guess th ebox went away?
is that a Lipo Dremel I saw in the pics?
for sale?

yes it was has already been sold

What is the price on the Dremel. If Plaid doesn't want it, I can always use another one...Let me know!

I'm not sure that pic was supposed to be in there.....but if it is for sale I was going to get one this weekend or in the very near future.....I have 3 bodies I can butcher w/ paint and I am not cutting all that crap out by hand again...lol

Trade MBX 5 for this Savage?
It has a pair of Vertigo Carbon Fiber TVP's, NOVA Shock Towers, Heavy Duty Dogbones & Drive shafts, Heavy Duty Drive Cups, Heavy Duty Brake Hub,Vertigo Carbon FIiber Brake Disc, Aluminum wheel hex nuts, HotBodies Aluminum heat sink motor mount, OFNA throttle linkage Modification, OFNA Fuel Tank Mod (120cc), Adrenaline Aluminum Tank Guard, INTEGY tie rods, Adjustable Upper Arms, 90% of screws are RCScrewz (hex head)...Radio Gear is stock one from MGT...Steering is stock Savage Steering Servo...If interested, we can probably trade without engines? There are more that will come with the savage but just couldn't think of them all right now. Let me know and please if interested tell me more about the Buggy.

DId the Plaid take the dremel? if not I am interested...

no the dremel has already been sold ..........

not interested in a trade for nitro only thing i whould possibly trade for is cash and a rc18t or half8

hey jon did u receive body yet?

bigmo said:
no the dremel has already been sold ..........

not interested in a trade for nitro only thing i whould possibly trade for is cash and a rc18t or half8

hey jon did u receive body yet?
damn thing got held up at the post office. Going tomorrow to pick her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back