choosing a extended tvp?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverback

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anybody know a company that makes a set that is worth buying i would like a set for my savage ss I'm looking for lcg and extended i was just reading the post on the 5" set a little long for my taste.i was trying to get in touch with twisted toys but no responce to fax or e-mail,so any links will help

twisted toys has been hit and miss for awhile. I run the FLM lcg and extended 1.6" tvp's and although i recieved the first ever "incorrectly machined" set, i would still buy their products again. Great customer service and top notch products.

twisted toys is out of business at the time. fast lane machine or innovatie r/c are the best out right now. hardcore racing used to make some i dont know if they still do. there is a set of twisted toys tvp's for sale on another forum for like 115 and they are brand new. or u could search around and try to find some vertigo carbon fiber ones like i have i love them and have taken some hard hits and they are holdin strong if u find them tho look to spend like 100+ on them tho. hope this helps.

yes this will help me out i have been looking at flm so i will do some internet shopping tonight:green-grin:

flm is a great choice as they offer the most complete setup imo.

like he said, flm makes tons of products. I went with their tvp's, skid plate, servo mounts, servo plate, and engine mount.

The best part is their customer service and lifetime warranty.

rc celler has the long ones like i got and they have the 1.5 inch tvps as well i just finished installin my 5 inchers everything fit and looks perfect!! i would use his if it were me it coms with 2 more braces skid plates dogbones all that you need and guaranteed 4 life! good luck:cheerful:

Back