Chargers and Patriots game!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is the game to watch!! Chargers are at home field and are playing as the underdog to Brady and the Partriots. I am a big Chargers fan if you haven't noticed. But I have been waiting to see them take the NFL by storm.

Do we have any Chargers fan?

and no I am not making any bets...especially with Smaxxin or MW.

CHARGERS ARE TAKING THE SUPER BOWL BABY!!

I am actually thinking the Chargers may have a chance. I have not been a Chargers fan, but this game could be theirs. Although, the Patriots are good as well. Should be a good one!

Patriots fan here, gonna be a good game tho, the Chargers are a solid team...

Going to have to go with the Cali team on this one.

Anytime the Patriots lose brings a smile to my face - Go Chargers!

-Michael

Although I didn't grow up there, I am a San Diego native so of course I'm rooting for the Chargers! woot woot!

I'I'm a pats fan, so obvoiusly I pushing for the pats, but with LT its going to be a tough game. I should be a tighter game then the Pats/jets. Pats will take it though.

The chargers (IMO) are the best team in the NFL, probably by a long shot .... but anything can happen in the Playoffs ... and it's nearly impossible to bet against Brady and Bellachick (SP)... especially in the playoffs!!!

All that being said.....

GO BOLTS!!!!!

Mr T

I'm not really a Chargers fan. So I have to take the stance of Not Patriots. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how Brady is the greatest thing ever since the dawn of Man and the Patriots need to form their own league because the NFL is just not enough competition for them. I want to see Brady march off the field today looking like Tony Romo did. Better warm up your golf clubs, Tom.

I am conflicted. On one hand you have LT. A man that no NFL team can seem to stop. A scoring machine. However you can not rest your entire playoff season on just one man. The outcome of the game will depend on if Rivers shows up.

On the other hand you have the Patriots. A team that seems to have an uncanny knack of winning in the playoffs. Such a record that it is almost hard to bet against.

I'm still sticking to my guns with my Super Bowl prediction - Saints vs. Bears. With the Saints taking home the hardware. Remember you heard it here first. ;)

I'll have to go with the Patriots. They have playoff staying power, unlike the Colts.:second_place:

CHARGERS ARE TAKING THE SUPER BOWL BABY!!

Let me know when your ready for a new avatar!

I don't like either team but I think the Patriots will win, like them or not they are a solid post season team.

GO COLTS!!!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!

I'm still sticking to my guns with my Super Bowl prediction - Saints vs. Bears. With the Saints taking home the hardware. Remember you heard it here first. ;)

Both NFC bro.

Whoops.

I'm still sticking with San Diego/New Orleans.

Both NFC bro.

LMAO. :eek:pps: You are correct sir. I meant to say Patriots vs Saints.

The Bears should be able to get past Seattle but I don't think they will stand a chance against the Patriots.

LMAO. :eek:pps: You are correct sir. I meant to say Patriots vs Saints.

The Bears should be able to get past Seattle but I don't think they will stand a chance against the Patriots.

If the Bears and Patriots meet it will have to be in the Superbowl..But if the Bears do get by the Seahawks they will lose to the Eagles..

If the Bears and Patriots meet it will have to be in the Superbowl..But if the Bears do get by the Seahawks they will lose to the Eagles..

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE WRONG!! The Patriots are going down tomorrow.