Chargers and Patriots game!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the saints win the superbowl or even go to the superbowl, I'm done watching the nfl.. That would be proof for that the nfl is fixed.

What leads you to that conclusion?

I don't really care who wins but I like the name " Saints", so I will cheer em on..

Oh NO?! Don't put the curse on them too, Jon!!! Stop! Before it's too late! :whack:

if the saints win the superbowl or even go to the superbowl, I'm done watching the nfl.. That would be proof for that the nfl is fixed.

Ah, come on Andy. The NFL is no more "fixed" than any other professional sport out there. The reality is that it's not necessarily the best team that wins the championship, but the one that doesn't lose it. Another way of saying it is that it's not how many games you win, but how many you don't lose.

I don't think anyone will necessarily claim that the Saints are the best team in the NFL or even the Colts, for that matter. They're seeing success because they simply haven't lost as often. They make the plays that count when it matters.

I haven't had a real chance to watch any of the playoffs this season primarily because of work obligations during the weekends, but during the season, the one constant I noticed were that more teams were playing to not lose, rather than to win (save the Chargers, IMHO).

I think the teams that are in the playoffs earned the spot in the playoffs. I think teams like the Eagles and the Chargers played their arses off and simply came up short. I think the Saints are enjoying a run of deserved good luck combined with talent and good coaching and I hope they go far.

But I don't think anything is fixed. With free agency and the salary cap, a team that sucks one year can be crowned Super Bowl Champion the next...it just will NEVER happen to my beloved Browns!

I still think my Chargers are going to make it. Just got to wait till next year. Live, learn , look forward.

And pray you don't meet the Patriots in the playoffs! :D

I am sure we are going up our game to a higher level. Likw I said, we get better every year.

Back