buggy or truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
is the rustler considerd a truck or a buggy. i have reed that a buggy has nothing under the chassi .(no shafts )is this right.if so then this is a buggy? just so you know i put the batts up front to keep thefront end down got tired of it flipping

attachment.php

Last edited:
see thats what i'm talking about . nice fast ans.but can ya tell what makesit a stadium truck ? I saw post that said if it doesn't have basicaly any movveing parts under th chassi it is eitherr a buggy or truggy .boy am i confused

Stadium trucks are 2wd and have different shock tower config than a buggy as well as a body that covers the shock towers; they also have similar sized tires front and rear, while buggys usually have exposed shocks and skinnier tires in front and wider tires in the back.. Both are mostly 2WD in 1/10 scale; when you go to 1/8th scale you will find 4WD buggys. Truggys are a cross between a 1/8th scale buggy (4WD) and a 1/10th scale stadium truck. The Losi Ten T and Losi 8ight T are both examples of truggies. The Ten T is a 1/10th scale 4WD nitro truggy while the 8ight T is a 1/8th scale 4wd nitro truggy.

so if it has exposed shocks , 4wd with a center difand no exposed parts (shafts) under the chassi . it would be a TruGGy ? by the way i'm manly talking about a kyosho.or mugen
picture.php

From the looks of the chassis, yes, that would be a truggy.

Back