Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
521959_442215792532099_1965801167_n.png

I know a correctional officer in the local prison lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

That pic is hilarious lol

Phins, I hope its not an inside job like alot of people think 9/11 and sandy hook where, but you see the Glen Beck thing all over the net and on the news too? Says he has proof it was an inside job. Says he gives Obama till Monday to admit it or he'll show the proof.

Oh gees. From what I read they were former Russian militants that came here illegally I think after their group got whooped... I do believe that's correct. We may never find out. Unfortunately we don't torture people anymore. If it was up me we sure as hell would in cases like this!

Yeah it is, amazing. Its crazy what forensics can do too. Ya just can't out smart technology. I'm thankful for it.

Now known as Douche bag and dead guy.

a46aaae64700880d2f0f6a706700bd27.jpg

EDIT:
Well, here's something new...Turns out dead guy was killed by douche bag...

Deveau said Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, walked toward officers with guns blazing, but apparently ran out of ammunition. Cops tackled him and were attempting to handcuff him, when the younger brother came roaring at them in a stolen SUV.
The chief said officers scattered and the SUV ran over Tamerlan, dragging him briefly. He died at a nearby hospital.

Last edited:
Back