Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep another cowardly move by some jerk off. Saw some of it on the tv.

Aww man I hadn't heard about this. What a shame, damn. An 8 year old boy dead...wtf is wrong with people.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

People suck, thats whats wrong with people. People spend more time trying to figure a way to hurt than they do trying to figure out how to to get along

My prayers and thoughts go out to all the people, not only in Boston but to everyone affected by this act of selfish violence

Last edited:
Hoorah

Guess your not military heh. It means "hell yeah", replying to u...

No, i am not military, but i do fight a war EVERY DAY. I guess I'm just stupid for not understanding your chear... Not the responce i was expecting...

Well its just a military thing is all. Basically is means I agree...

---------- Post added at 9:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:05 PM ----------

I was going to respond but it pisses me off thinking about it... its just unreal. Makes me wish I was still serving... and sadly its never going to stop or change. I just don't see what people get out doing things like that? Can't fathom it.

synnyzter, in the future you might want to quote the post you are replying to, so it doesn't appear you are cheering for the bombing of innocent people. I took it the same way nikko did.

Yeah figured that's what u thought but I didn't quote because I did post earlier about it being awful...but your right with such a touchy subject it never hurts to be specific. :/

I guess I'm not alone in my two questions. Like most I'm wondering:

1. Why?

2. Who?

My wife was showing me a FB post that went up on Saturday saying how the prayers went out to the Boston marathon runners. I'm tryin to get her to send me the link to share but it almost suggests another government "plot". Either way its a sad event. Especially if our own government would be linked to it.

My wife was showing me a FB post that went up on Saturday saying how the prayers went out to the Boston marathon runners. I'm tryin to get her to send me the link to share but it almost suggests another government "plot". Either way its a sad event. Especially if our own government would be linked to it.

I sure hope not!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

I guess maybe a good thing to say about it is only 3 deaths. I doubt it was as effective as the sicko was hoping.

Hope they get the second guy caught/killed today.

No I hope he's taken alive so he can rot in prison. He's a Russian immigrant, what ya think American inmates are gonna do to that guy... pisses me off so many people come here, enjoy our freedoms, and do poop like this...grrr.

Back