Boston Marathon bombing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, he'd pay the rest of his life in there.

In several unpleasant ways. He'd probably get shanked though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

They came here to induce terror. I want him to live for many years in prison where every minute of his life will be filled with that same feeling.

I hope he learns to kick the soap into the corner of the shower....

Looks like they possibly have him cornered in a boat in someones yard.

i think they just shot him..... Rapid fire about 10 minutes ago

That was like 2 hours ago I think. Still at the same place.

i am watching it live right now as we speak.. at this point there has been no more shots.. there has been 2 separate rounds of shots within 2 hours or so... Now we wait and see what happens... If this is the guy they have him 100% cornered and i doubt he will be coming out alive...
well they just said he is in custody ... so i wonder if he is alive or not?

Last edited:
Glad theres live coverage. Captured alive, good job to them.

Ya the other guy got off lucky ,the piece of poop! Deserved worse

transmited from a mobile communications device

So they got both???

26 year older brother was shot dead last night and 19 year old younger brother was just caught (not sure on status of him yet)

Hoorah! Thanks.

Hopefully he will end up in Guantanamo Bay

Hopefully he will end up in a meat grinder, feet first and breathing.

Guantanamo isn't what it was 10 years ago dude, under much scrutiny. Let's go for Louisiana State Pen. Let the good ol' boys have their way lol.

I do want to say I pray for the families and friends, and I also pray that POS ends up in a state such as LA that will most likely make him suffer for years before ending him! I also pray he appears at my doorstep tomorrow. Yeah it won't happen but a man can wish damnit.

Rolex, do you have any friends in the New York Penal system that you can lend your Supercharged and NOS fortified ban stick to so they can do a procotological exam?

Damn! Why can't it be in Chicago!

Rolex, do you have any friends in the New York Penal system that you can lend your Supercharged and NOS fortified ban stick to so they can do a procotological exam?
Yo, I got Guido on speed dial. Know wud I mean? He'll set him up with a penile system he won't soon forget.

Back