Billy Mays Has Died.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccks

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
:(:(The greatest salesman on earth has died. RIP Billy.

Last edited:
really? man he was annoying.

Yeah... my wife just bellowed from the living room that she saw it on a crawler along the bottom of the screen... wonder if he died while screaming into a microphone.

RIP Billy Mays!

Damn, Really? How did he die, I love watching "Pitchmen"

dont let Scottm comment on this dead celebrity thread, the last one he put in FFA.... Too late. LOL only joking.

TOTALLY annoying. What an irritating voice. Almost as irritating as the guy who does those endless Allstate ads.

R.I.P. to one more this week.
I miss Farrah, and sadly, she's been overshadowed by a pervert.

it was the KaBaam that killed him!!!!!

J/k

"Todd also says Billy told him he "hit his head on the overhead luggage compartment" when the US Airways airplane blew a front tire while landing in Tampa yesterday."

He was what's known as a "Type A" personality. Always hyper, always pumped up, always on the go.
Those are the people that drop without a warning due to the stress that they thrive on. My guess is that it had nothing to do with the flight or the landing. His heart had had enough.

I think he died in his sleep...not sure though. He was a good salesman for some people but sadly I found him bothersome.

why can't people that we dont need die? like a certain family from texas.....
Billy Mays was really annoying.. Mighty putty, mighty mend it.. all the same product.. j b weld that was different colors... but yeah, people are doing what their supposed to do.... it would be a story if someone never died....

Back