Kraton 6s servo saver issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshaf

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Been having problems with the servo saver coming loose on kraton. Recently installed brand new servo saver/ linkage kit from jennysrc and same thing. Every few runs it works loose and steering gets worse. Currently have 2 c clips installed, which works fantastic at first. Thinking maybe adding another 2 clips and loctiting it real good may work? Getting pretty annoying ripping entire front of truck off to mess with the saver

The best bellcrank/servo saver I've crossed paths with so far is the new EXB V2. I have them on all my 6s Arrmas now. They're spectacular compared with everything else out there.

The best bellcrank/servo saver I've crossed paths with so far is the new EXB V2. I have them on all my 6s Arrmas now. They're spectacular compared with everything else out there.
Would this one be what you're referring to? If so, I'll order today

Screenshot_20240428_155744_Chrome.jpg

Yep, that's it.
It takes a bit to get used to a truck that goes where you point it. After years of driving BLXes I'm used to steering being more a suggestion than an order.

Thank you, ordering it and hopefully fixes my steering issues

Thank you for recommending this servo saver. Installed today on kraton and turns on a dime now. Ran it about 40 minutes on 6s and seems to have solved all my problems chasing the weak steering. Now just need to figure out what causes it to sway steering back and forth in reverse

Your steering geometry combined with mildly loose links. It's normal.