Sold / Found Big sale...56k beware

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i was looking for oil around 30 wieght ill elt you know if i can do it tonight

I should have some 30 for you....they have 40 in them I believe but I can't say 100% that's what it is....I usually run 25 with a med spring so they have alot of action for crappy surfaces.....but I was using these to set up my E-maxx for street.....so it should be 40 or 45 right now...I'll leave them as is and send a bottle of fluid as well.....

ok and you said you sold the spring kit but these shocks still have springs correct?

yessireebob24 they have red springs.....

deal pending on temp gun

ok man i think ill have the fundage but lemme check

BUMP T-T-T.....temp gun gone....shocks gone

Thanks for the Mini-T package man. Great deal everything looks great and a amokin deal. I wish we had a trader rating on here so I could give you positive Rating. Thanks bunch

we do...just click on my trader feedback number and then click the link to leave feedback for me...you'll need to copy the URL of this thread and paste it in the corresponding field...leave some jibberish about how I screwed you and click the leave button....

will the novak esc work with a losi mini baja?

yes it will....most people use the spy but I have seen a few mini-T with the XRS controller on it.....and with the orion baja motor in it as well.....

deal pending on RC12 with Dragon.....

need update whats left?

everything that does NOT say SOLD after it.....I've been updating the thread as items sell...the only thing pending right now is the RC12L for dragon...I PM'd him with my paypal info and if he sends funds in a reasonable amount of time or he lets me know otherwise I will hold that item for him......

other than that
GAME ON.....

plaid you rule man thanx for the awesome service recived it today along with my tower order u got great timing will leave positive feedback of and thank you for the extras =)

Do you sit have the Electric Rustler???

Yes indeed I do...I was going to make it RTR for 100....how would you like it?

well i don't get paid for another week. but if you still have it then I would like that a lot. do you have anymore pics of it?

DEal pending on Rustler with Jman

rusty is Gone....and consider this my top o the morning bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back